Heads-Up opponent goes All-In frequently

daredeviljo

daredeviljo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When playing heads up, you should play more aggressive, as the best hand heads up is usually weaker than 6-max or 9 seated. And this is because less hands are dealt. So, I recommend that you raise preflop often, even with relatively weaker hands, such as 7-5 rainbow (usually low bets/raises, such as min bets). With these hands, almost always only raise preflop, like when you SB (small blind). When people allin a lot, try to get a pretty good hand, and let them shove on you. I recommend that you don't shove low pockets (like 2s-7s or something), as there is probably a good chance that the hand ends up with a coin flip. Pocket 8s and up are better, as you have a better chance of having at least one over (one of their cards lower than yours). Now, when you don't have pockets, something like 98 suited and up is a reasonable call allin. Obviously, its your cards and money, so you get to make these decisions, so you decide what you allin with. You can look at an odds calculator to see how certain hands match up with others. Have an amazing day! Plenty of them!

Frontiere

Frontiere

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CALL

1 on 1 is specific , but I allways call with A and any card against oponent who go all in all the time.Many time busted , but think about 65 % is a winning hand for me.Even a K and any card is good for players like that , and also any two card higher then 10. You will be about 65 % winning. Good example for that is SPIN & Go , only 3 players and they go all in with anything.

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he's shoving a lot, play tight but keep in mind of your range to call. two face cards including high pair cards should punish him :)

Bogus13

Bogus13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
limp is good. sometimes it works, sometimes luck isn't on ur side. And watch 4the limits

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the time?I would GII with any ace rag+.

alittlepoker

alittlepoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah it happens some but i dont have any problem when they do it il just catch them down the road with a good hand and hope to avoid the so

V

vinest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you start to play one on one, some cards require luck, and players who go to all the chips and put pressure on the psychology of the opponent. Currently it is only necessary to choose a good hand)))

K

kworm2013

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is so good to meet the man like him.You will lost little and win so much.the way he played is too bad.

S

Swickster007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a love/hate relationship playing with the shove players. I tend to be one on the $10 GTD freerolls in bcp just because I get bored....but when playing for money, I just try and wait for the right time to call him. Usually QQ or higher is my call. I sometimes call with a low pp just because I assume he's shoving on any Ace or just to steal the blinds....but that depends on my feel for the player.

B

Bayern2015

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i agree... I have practic with this... I think spin& go an heands up is all in your daily luck... Example 1day u winning all but next day u lossing all... I am sure 100% !!!