Don't Call it a Come Back!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm also going to try and pull a couple interesting hands from this $22 MTT and maybe see if I can get a discussion going about situations in tournaments!

z28_RoadRage

z28_RoadRage

Road Warrior
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm also going to try and pull a couple interesting hands from this $22 MTT and maybe see if I can get a discussion going about situations in tournaments!

I would definitely like to see this... would be great to hear your thought process in some sticky hands.

GL, I know your going to bink one... just a matter of when and not how (we know you know how).

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How did your evening go on the tables? I tried everything I could (figuratively because technically there are still options) to get money onto Bovada and have given up after the latest NetSpend visa fail, which Bovada happened to call me and recommend. Guess my online poker return will just be in spirit. Good luck KC on your grind while the nose is healing.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How did your evening go on the tables? I tried everything I could (figuratively because technically there are still options) to get money onto Bovada and have given up after the latest NetSpend Visa fail, which Bovada happened to call me and recommend. Guess my online poker return will just be in spirit. Good luck KC on your grind while the nose is healing.

Lol just a regular visa credit/debit card isnt working? Healing is going well! Poker is not! :( :eek: :p :)

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope. My personal Visa will not allow it. Why is the US government making this so difficult for a guy to play poker? It seems to me that their are one or two more important issues that they should/could be focusing on.

I had a rough one the other night with ATs in the bb which folded around to the sb who had me covered and shoved (I have to believe it is because there were 21 players remaining with 20 payouts, or as we like to call it the bubble). Since I was playing to win I called and he turned over 63o. 6 on the flop and rivered a full house. This was with the freeroll money I had won. Time to start over

I have cashed in three out of four of the carbon freerolls i have played, but the payouts are not getting me anywhere. Guess I will wait a few more days and try to get back into some CC freerolls.

Hopefully today treats you better. Keep us updated and maybe post a few hand histories. GL!

Last edited:
KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know right? I constantly shake my head when I think about this being the land of the free...where we can do anything we want...LOL

I will keep you updated on hands...I usually quit and shut down fast when I lose so that I don't think about the hand or losing too much and that is why I didn't put up any hands..I will though!

Hey Mortis!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone know how to get the raw HH in Bovada? For some reason I can't do it and am finding it hard to believe that after all these years in the poker industry they simply could not just do what FT and PS did and include a link in the recent link they already make for you. sighh

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coming up on the money int he $22, $3k GTD right now...

12/28

27 get paid

1st is $805

Was almost gone earlier with my 10 10<A 8 in a sick hand and call by villain....but that's why I play poker...these people make bad decisions!!!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ouch made a horrible BB call thinking the button was stealing...down to 7k in chips! Woops!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just disgusted! Out in 11th with AQ<65. Perfect spot in the BB and it was folded to the big stack SB who figured he'd shove and steal...but I said nu uh! ....he hit a straight on the river -__-

O well using my winnings to play the $15 gtd... eff it! :D

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats on the cash! Sucks so close to the final table. Sounds a lot like my last MTT finish (minus me getting paid).

I finally worked out the Visa issue with Bovada and now have a small roll. Maybe I will see you on the tables sometime this weekend if I can find some time to play. GL out there.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats on the cash! Sucks so close to the final table. Sounds a lot like my last MTT finish (minus me getting paid).

I finally worked out the Visa issue with Bovada and now have a small roll. Maybe I will see you on the tables sometime this weekend if I can find some time to play. GL out there.

Thanks! Awesome man! Hopefully I will see you too! Just let me know if you play!

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was able to play about 100 hands of 5NL full ring and ended up paying someone off with a terrible hand to end up down $0.50. All said and done, not too bad. Wish I could play more, but I am about to go sight in my rifle at the range and then I am working the rest of the weekend because the boss man puts everything off until last minute. Oh well. Maybe I can make the Monday night CC game. GL KC if you get on the tables.

And I am going to miss the open tomorrow. At least I get off on Wednesday to go lobstering.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was able to play about 100 hands of 5NL full ring and ended up paying someone off with a terrible hand to end up down $0.50. All said and done, not too bad. Wish I could play more, but I am about to go sight in my rifle at the range and then I am working the rest of the weekend because the boss man puts everything off until last minute. Oh well. Maybe I can make the Monday night CC game. GL KC if you get on the tables.

And I am going to miss the open tomorrow. At least I get off on Wednesday to go lobstering.

Oh nice! I wish I was sighting in my rifle! It's been too long since I've been to the range!

Good luck with everything lol. Seems like you are easing back into it! I am doing ok in poker...haven't gotten a big hit yet but all in good time!

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Just caught up with this thread KC, congrats on your bovada win and other cashes, I'll be following your progress. Good luck.

W

WhineyLobster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
King, im in US and have successfully bought in using mastercard/Visa to JuicyStakes. Its revolution network. A friend of mine also has successfully bought in on Carbon (merge) as a US player too. GL.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
King, im in US and have successfully bought in using Mastercard/Visa to JuicyStakes. Its revolution network. A friend of mine also has successfully bought in on Carbon (merge) as a US player too. GL.

:confused:

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

:rolleyes: Quality post I guess...

Am in the 1K right now on Bovada. Can't say I have been running very well, just got knocked out of a $1 when my TT got boned on the river when villain hit his three of a kind. I am sure I won't be running into you at these levels...

Sunday treating you any better?

EDIT: Not my day. Out of the two I entered. Cards just woudln't fall my way.

Last edited:
H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was in response to your earlier post about deposit issues.

I think you misread or didn't read the thread. Those were my issues, which have since been resolved.

KC doesn't deposit, he withdraws!