Is a strategy really necessary? And my way of play.

loafes

loafes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My 'strategy' is to play my hands in the most profitable way I know how, inevitably this means playing hands differently in different situations

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live is easier so a less robust strategy is required

Agree, live is easier than online. Mostly plays are textbook and results are in conformity to odds and probabilities.

Online, crazy plays and results.

F

flosman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My 'strategy' is to play my hands in the most profitable way I know how, inevitably this means playing hands differently in different situations

Your "strategy" is correct, IMO.

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without strategy you can not know what is nuts or dro,how to play with dro or how to do right in the tournament.Fishes can not win sunday millions or something like that, because they do not know strategy, so the strategy will help you but it cant give you guarant that you will win. because its just poker, baby.

C

ChitChat5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you need a specific strategy that you have to follow all the way to the end, but I do think you need to base your play in general around a strategy. It's a good tool to help you learn and find out what works best for you until you've played enough to come up with your own style of play.

W

wowasenotrusov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, you must have your strategy to the game differently in any way. produces little that strategy which is closer to your playstyle and that brings money.

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks for the post, these tips help me too
Strategy is important, do not be passive player and of course luck