today i saw a new sport i've never seen before...

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I invite you to watch videos about the sport of my country, the national ponytail. Basically it is about kicking bulls from a horse, at some point in our history it went from being something that our plains entertained themselves with to being a national sport of Venezuela. It is a risky sport. Where you have to be very skillful and have a lot of strength and nerve of steel to be able to kick bulls of up to 500kg. I invite everyone to watch videos of coleados bulls in Venezuela.
Sounds like terrible animal abuse, tbh.

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
today i saw another new sport: extreme alpine soccer

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
sometimes you see a sport for the first time and be amazed/puzzled. post your findings, thoughts and questions.
Just recently, I was watching a cyber sport - the Dota 2 championship. It was fun. I've never played Dota 2 and I don't even know what it takes to win. But I was interested when the commentator was talking about the need to capture the opponent's base. In general, nothing is clear, but very interesting! :ROFLMAO:

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
still, humanity is developing, some in the wrong direction, but still, I see the main thing, in my opinion, is for young people to move more, even if there are new active sports, it’s better than drinking beer or spending time on the Internet

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Extreme Mountain Unicycling​

This is similar to a sport that seems to be catching on here in the states called Mountain Falling, The difference seems to be that instead of unicycles, selfies are involved. Results are, I would guess about the same.

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just learned about Pickleball I used to play a lot of tennis when I was younger but the knees cant do that anymore so I may try pickleball

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Couple months ago I first watched 360 ball, I like watching football and people who do tricks with ball, and 360 ball fascinate me a lot.

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
found a new thing again: american football on ice
this is hilarious

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
longer version:

Last edited:
gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
today i saw this sport for the first time:

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A couple of Padel courts are being built now close to where I live. I guess I will give it a go at some stage. A friend at work played recently and is very keen to get a game going.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Padel tennis differs from regular tennis in its features and rules, but it also develops physical activity, coordination and strategic thinking of players. This is an interesting and fun game that can be a good way to pass time and learn how to work as a team.