today i saw a new sport i've never seen before...

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
sometimes you see a sport for the first time and be amazed/puzzled. post your findings, thoughts and questions.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which sport did you found today? Give some details, it's a new one or it's new only for you?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
what kind of sport you haven't seen yet Tell us maybe we haven't heard about it either

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
today i saw the sport of padel for the first time ever.
it seems like a mix of squash and tennis.
it made me look up a introduction video :)

AlphaCentauro

AlphaCentauro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LFL, the only new sport you need to discover 😂

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think somebody might be trying to cash in on the pickleball craze

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
new for me ofc, maybe for you too
I can say that it's quite new for me also. I've heard about it only this year. A couple of weeks ago I wanted to play it with a couple of friends but we arrived at the court with 2-3 hours too early so we decided to go bowling. Anyway I still want to try it

KevinRBTV

KevinRBTV

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
sometimes you see a sport for the first time and be amazed/puzzled. post your findings, thoughts and questions.
First time I saw snooker i was little confused but after I understood what they Do I started to like it

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today i saw the sport of padel for the first time ever.
it seems like a mix of squash and tennis.
it made me look up a introduction video :)

Resembles a cross between squash and tennis. The balls used are comparable to regular tennis balls but with a bit less pressure, and scoring is the same. The primary distinctions are that squash is played with solid, stringless bats and that tennis is played on a court with walls that allows balls to be played off of them similarly to squash. The ball must be served at its height at or below the waist. Its super fun to watch, just checkt out some old championship games. :cool: (y)

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
First time I saw this I was excited
. That was a couple of years ago but I'd watch it if it was on tv.:)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I wonder what sport we are talking about. What sport did you see for the first time?
I watched the video you posted and I can also say that this is my first time seeing this sport.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
One or two week ago I saw sport that is one MIX of soccer and table tennis. Very strange but it make fun, I think.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Chess-boxing ... you lose by either getting ko'ed or checkmated. If it would be more popular, it could grow into the most ... holistic sport ever (no sarcasm), since it combines brains and brawns.

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Chess-boxing ... you lose by either getting ko'ed or checkmated. If it would be more popular, it could grow into the most ... holistic sport ever (no sarcasm), since it combines brains and brawns.
in theory, a pro heavyweight boxer could just KO most of the opponents, and only has to know basic chess to not get mated quickly.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
in theory, a pro heavyweight boxer could just KO most of the opponents, and only has to know basic chess to not get mated quickly.
Aah, that must be the reason this sport isn't more popular! 😅

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OHHH already know about it for years this sport :D nothing new for me :)

Danaire72

Danaire72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
I invite you to watch videos about the sport of my country, the national ponytail. Basically it is about kicking bulls from a horse, at some point in our history it went from being something that our plains entertained themselves with to being a national sport of Venezuela. It is a risky sport. Where you have to be very skillful and have a lot of strength and nerve of steel to be able to kick bulls of up to 500kg. I invite everyone to watch videos of coleados bulls in Venezuela.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dunno they got this weird tag game on sports tv here i doubt ill ever watch it..

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I invite you to watch videos about the sport of my country, the national ponytail. Basically it is about kicking bulls from a horse, at some point in our history it went from being something that our plains entertained themselves with to being a national sport of Venezuela. It is a risky sport. Where you have to be very skillful and have a lot of strength and nerve of steel to be able to kick bulls of up to 500kg. I invite everyone to watch videos of coleados bulls in Venezuela.
you should share a video

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
i dunno they got this weird tag game on sports tv here i doubt ill ever watch it..
(y) tag with obstacles
probably developed from a kids game by hardcore parkour people :ROFLMAO: