Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I may be wrong, but it seems to me that you only followed the results and did not play tennis yourself. Fedderer, Nadal, Dokovic, Marey, Wawrinka and many other outstanding names have raised tennis to a level not yet available to young players who periodically shoot in individual tournaments, but do not have the same consistency as their older comrades.
Yeah, I played tennis but that's not what I meant.
Is just an expression of how they set the bar so high.
Those three players have won +10 gran slam than any other in the history, and they made it playing at the same era. They didn't left room for nobody else

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Because he comes from Serbia. Its rare to see that people support and cheers for athletes from that country. Even basketball player, back to back MVP of NBA Jokic aint getting love as much he would deserve it.

I wouldn't say it's just being Serbian that makes him less loved by tennis fans.

A big part of it for me was his antics and the way he behaved earlier in his career.

Like smashing ratchets and arguing with umpires.

Also being disqualified from the US open for hitting a line judge a female. Didn't do his overall appeal a favour also.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Your expectations were met only in the men's category.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Novak Djokovic begins his 417th week as the best player in the world today. That's 7.997 years ranked #1. Novak is mathematically guaranteed to achieve a mythical 8 full years as #1 next week.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Because he comes from Serbia. Its rare to see that people support and cheers for athletes from that country. Even basketball player, back to back MVP of NBA Jokic aint getting love as much he would deserve it.
he is the best ever . his country of origin has nothing to do with his not being a fan favorite .just a strong personality that rubs some people the wrong way ( i am one of them ! ). he cant even find a coach to work with now .... sore loser when not winning everything ?