Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Let's digress from poker) Now the last grand slam tournament in tennis of the season is underway, Us Open, what do you think who will win in men and women, your options?

My options are Novak, he is the greatest, although I like the other one more and Iga Sventek, now she is a dominator, and only a couple of girls can resist her

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Well, Novak and rivals do not have left, part of the grid to the final looks very simple, probably this is the final with Carlos Alcaras.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Fate flows implacably to see a final between DJoker and Alcaraz

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I watch some games because my wife likes it and has already played as an amateur, I believe in Djokovic, in my opinion Alcaraz is very conceited, he believes he is the best

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After his great comeback in yesterday´s game ,Djokovic should reach,at least,the final.Alcaraz is the only player who can beat him this season.

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The fact that Iga lost all 4 personal meetings to Elena seems something absolutely incredible

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
shock, Iga Swiatek lost to Alena Ostapenko.Now Aryna Sabalenka will be number 1 in the ranking.As for the tournament, now it seems to me that Sabalenka will win

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Will Djoko manage to get revenge today against Medvedev after losing the final in 2021?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Let's digress from poker) Now the last grand slam tournament in tennis of the season is underway, Us Open, what do you think who will win in men and women, your options?

My options are Novak, he is the greatest, although I like the other one more and Iga Sventek, now she is a dominator, and only a couple of girls can resist her
Honestly, I wanted to see Alcaraz with Novak in the final like it was in the Cincinnati final! That final match between them was aesthetics! And the fact that Djokovic won the title at this Grand Slam was not a surprise to me. And Ben Shelton's successful performance is worth mentioning! He is a future of American men's tennis!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately for Medvedev,he couldn´t win that important tie-break in the second set.Maybe we could have seen ,at least, a fourth set.Congratulations to Djokovic on reaching his 24th Grand Slam victory.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Djoko has gone big again, and there are easily more Grand Slam wins in him.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is the GOAT .... but i still dont fancy him !

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Novak is incredible, without a doubt the king of this sport. I've already surpassed my favorite Roger.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Djokovic is class and will have the most grand slam wins by quite a way when he retires.

But he will never be as loved by the fans the way Federer and Nadal are.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Novak Djokovic is the greatest tennis player of all time. His performance is incredible. I hope he will keep us happy with his game for as long as possible. He is also a very strong personality. What is worth is that he did not bow to officials who wanted him to be vaccinated against covid.

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Djokovic is a great player but I was hoping to see Alcaraz in the final with him. I am happy for Coco Gauff and glad that she finally broke through and won a grand slam event.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
how many grand slams will Djokovic win until the end of his career?

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Im from Serbia, and Novak is still goat for me. His passion for the game is still on highest level. Im glad hes still winning after all injuries and age difference.

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Djokovic is class and will have the most grand slam wins by quite a way when he retires.

But he will never be as loved by the fans the way Federer and Nadal are.
Because he comes from Serbia. Its rare to see that people support and cheers for athletes from that country. Even basketball player, back to back MVP of NBA Jokic aint getting love as much he would deserve it.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I used to follow tennis results, now not that much.
Djokovic, Federer and Nadal broked the game.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to follow tennis results, now not that much.
Djokovic, Federer and Nadal broked the game.
I may be wrong, but it seems to me that you only followed the results and did not play tennis yourself. Fedderer, Nadal, Dokovic, Marey, Wawrinka and many other outstanding names have raised tennis to a level not yet available to young players who periodically shoot in individual tournaments, but do not have the same consistency as their older comrades.