Horse Racing Betting

V

VNagy333

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
You need some good strategy for horse racing betting. Thank you for your help.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
@okeedokalee is the only member that I know that has a flutter on the gee gee's, he may share some of his wisdom.

(y)

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not good at horse racing. But Peaky Blinders immediately came to mind. Betting on horses, rigged results, large amounts of money:sneaky:

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You need some good strategy for horse racing betting. Thank you for your help.
So why would you get involved in something that's very hard to predict? You'd have to know each horse personally to know what he's capable of. Although you'll never know the moral strength of the horse at all. So there are much more predictable sports, like soccer, NBA and MLB! ;)

Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
what do you even look for in a horse like what stats would you even look at to see if he is good or could win or anything like that?? i wouldnt even know were to start when it comes to spotting great horses .. also besides stats what do you look at like how they walk or what lol

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In fact, betting on horse racing, like any other sport, has its own nuances.Of course, it is difficult to predict the winner of the race, and precisely in order to increase the likelihood of winning, bookmakers offer the option of betting on the top three winners.In equestrian sport, as in any other discipline, sensations occur where favorites give way to outsiders.The weather, as in other outdoor sports, can bring unexpected results when the favorites fall to the underdogs.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'd be the last person to give any advice for betting or strategy, the only thing I know of horses, is that I've already fallen from a, anyway, good luck in that challenge

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Which is the best horse racing betting sites for 2024 ?

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I have given up on the horses and most poker. Having an extremely bad run on both.
Switched to Chess. Demands a lot of brain power and I find it to be more fun than the other two. There is no sweating on money as no betting is involved.
The only challenge from Chess is to your ego. My rating when I started was extremely low, I'm about to crack the 1,000 barrier, my goal is to get to a rating of 1,500.:)

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
If you want to bet on horses, try betfair.com.
You will be betting against other people, rather than bookies. You still need to have a in-depth understanding of how racing and betting works before you start betting, just as it is when you are betting on poker. Go in with you eyes open or you will be contributing to other people with greater knowledge than what you have.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars