football during the day and NBA basketball late at night :love::love::love:

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is an issue that we can call cultural, as there are regions where basketball is much more popular than football. This varies from country to country, region to region, city to city.
In brazil, the biggest passion is football, whereas in the United States, it seems that Americans like basketball more.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
for me, football is better than basketball in our country, football is better known and everyone plays it basketball, too, but not so much and loves football more. So everyone is different in every country, but I think football is much cooler and they get more money than basketball

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I love American Football, actually I'm a referee here :) it's so much more strategic compared to soccer. I love the physicality and the complexity of the game.

What I also like that there is almost never a game which ends 0:0. But also the results aren't that high. So the TD celebrations are as intense as a goal in soccer. That's a big drawback of basketball and Handball in my opinion. There are way too many points achieved per game.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always watched world football championships. And basketball is rare. Football is more interesting in the events that take place on the field.

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really like basketball, especially NBA games, but my preference is football.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Football is the best game in the world, the game of millions and that's a fact!

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I love both sports but i will chose football because i played it sins i was a child until now.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football has always been my favorite sport.I enjoy watching the NBA games specially during the playoffs

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football is one sport that is played most consistently around the world. According to FIFA's Big Count survey in 2006, there were 265 million players actively involved in football around the world, roughly about 4 percent of the world's population. It's not practised or dominated by one particular country. This means that 1 in 25 people you meet is directly involved with Football, and it just keeps on increasing every single year by 2 or 3%.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Basketball is a much fairer game. There are no monster teams in the NBA that buy up the best players and win only thanks to a big budget. A small team, if properly managed, can become big for many years.There are no offsides in basketball.There are no draws in basketball.And because there is nothing cooler than the moment when there are eight seconds left before the end of the match, the team is rushing to attack, and you know for sure that the referee will not take and add a couple of more minutes JUST so that Manchester United can equalize the score .I think basketball is cooler than football.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I didn't really understand the question. Every sport has its own thing, some are more popular than others, but that doesn't mean that one is better or cooler than another. What is being cool?

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I guess the idea of this thread is to discuss about the different opinion that people might have :)

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
These 2 sports are equally interesting to me as far as viewing is concerned. If I had to choose the game that I like to play the most, it would be basketball. But in fact, I have been playing volleyball for 10 years, more amateur.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I really like both sports, but without a doubt what soccer generates, that passion is indescribable.
And besides, football has no logic, any team can beat any team.

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
These two sports are considered the most popular because they attract a large number of spectators thanks to the sensation that creates.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't know much about baseball but my favorite is football for sure!(y)

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I respect basketball and keep an eye on the NBA all the time. Football is a more popular sport. Because you can do it right from childhood just by buying a soccer ball. To practice basketball, you need specially equipped playgrounds and a basket.

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
I prefer basketball, but I also enjoy football

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I prefer football,but NBA it s also very very nice to see and stay relaxed

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play both sports but defenitely i choose football. That's my love and passion.