Football or Basketball

B

Boti31

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I want to start a Question in this Site, why the football or the Basketball is cooler sport? Please normal, and friendly resasons only!
Have a nice day for every members!

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello, I enjoy both sports, but I am going to choose football (soccer), the passion that football carries is something else.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My favourite club FC Bayern Munich has a fantastic football (soccer) and basketball team. So I like both...

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I love sport :) all kind! But I will choose football.
I was playing football since I was kid - primary school.
I was at position: left defence or Left Wing. I am lefthanded and leftlegged hehe as i can say that way? So I play at school team and our city club. But My parents want me to learn and go study, University/high school. So I am not pro sportsmen. But I like football beacause of tricks. All of its got theirs own names :) like:
Sombrero or roulette or my favouritte Elastico
Football tricks are like Slum Dunks in NBA game
When I was a kid I got CARDS hihi cards with football players (Koeman, Rutt Gullit, Van Basten, Klinsmann) and also NBA (Scotte Pippen, Jordan 23 xd - it is always Jordan for me hehe 23 - Jordan Hand xD) also 69-sexy hand hahaha
I also like more to play fifa video game than NBA video game.
I know more fotball players: Ronaldo Messi, Lewandowski, but also Casillas, Barthez, Ronaldinio, Bebeto Romario, ZeRoberto, ulalala and Cruyff, Pele, Lato, Zbigniew Boniek xD
okidoki Freeroll soon lets play good poker

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't really like sports, but if I had to choose, I would choose basketball. so I sometimes throw the ball in the basket

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I want to start a Question in this Site, why the football or the Basketball is cooler sport? Please normal, and friendly resasons only!
Both of these sports are cool. There is no point in comparing them. Each of us has our preferences, and I personally prefer soccer.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Basketball! But only NBA. Why? Because it's the most entertaining league in the world! And as for soccer, I like the English Premier League! For me it's more interesting than the Champions League. :cool:

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am passionate about soccer because I was born in the country that is culturally loved!

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer basketball more. Especially the NBA.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like college basketball more than the NBA and like the NFL more than college football.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Both are good sports, I like to play soccer better, but I like to watch basketball more.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no expensive special equipment, communication with people, team spirit, you can play without any special skills

B

bababooey

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It has to be football for me as there is always a good selection to watch in Europe.

I do like to watch NBA when they have matches on as they can get very tense and exciting towards the end if the game is close to going to overtime.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to be a cheerleader in high school for both basketball and football. I prefer basketball by far. It’s more up close and personal, I can relate better to it and I don’t have to freeze my butt off sitting outside :).

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
send us a good tip on today's NBA games

MackemMan

MackemMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I played football for over 40 years (not continuously :)) so it would have to be football for me. Not really watched or played Basketball at all apart from a few occasions at school.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basketball was my favorite sport to play, American football is my favorite sport to watch, as it really lends itself to TV viewing. Football/soccer is somewhere in the middle. I played it recreationally later in life, not growing up, and enjoy watching it as well, especially World Cup.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is basketball. Soccer is not popular in my place. It is not shown anywhere.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Football (the real North American style not soccer) is far superior to basketball except for NCAA March Madness which is uber exciting as you are constantly cheering for the underdog.

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm a big fan of basketball, but football is number 1

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my humble opinion, I think basketball is better for me and more interesting. Its just because basketball is way more dynamic and faster, while football on the other hand is much more slow paced in terms of goals. I wouldnt like to watch a game for 2 hours and the result say would be one null. Its boring that way.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Football of course but basketball comes in second place, I like it a lot too

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally, of course, am for football. I’m from Ukraine and this is our main sport, as in all of Europe, I don’t remember the last time I heard about basketball. I think that in sports, the simpler the rules, the better and more popular it is, children can play football simply with a ball and nothing else, they will put stones instead of goals and that’s it, but with basketball it won’t work that way, that’s the whole difference, why football is the most popular , because it is the most accessible sport.