Dortmund vs PSV

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dortmund has succeeded last weekend as they won 2-1 at Werder Bremen in the top game of the last matchday in the Bundesliga and thus defended fourth place in the table. Same result would be enough for Dortmund to reach the Champions League quarter-finals in the second leg against the Dutch. Because in Eindhoven the final score was 1-1 after 90 minutes .

Across all seasons, Dortmund have been unbeaten in Europe for eight consecutive matches at Signal Iduna Park (four wins, four draws). Six times in a row, there were less
than two conceded goals.

In the last 13 games, BVB lost only one game to Hoffenheim at home, 2-3, won 6 times and draw the rest.

In the round of 16 of the KNVB Beker, the Dutch football cup, PSV lost Feynoord 1-0 at the end of January . Why do I mention ? Because PSV demonstrate a better record than BVB in their competitive games. It was their only defeat in 29 matches . In this respect, the Dutch enjoy a better status than just the role of blatant outsiders.

●Low risk prediction:

-1/X
-Both to score
- 1.5<
- Dortmund to qualify
●Middle Risk

- 2.5<
- Dortmund to win
- 3.5>

●High risk

- Draw 90 min
- Game to go to penalties
- PSV to score >2.5 goals

My bet on Betano with bet builder* for a total odds of 3.15.
Borussia to qualify + over 2.5 + both teams to score + over 0.5 first half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Dortmund has succeeded last weekend as they won 2-1 at Werder Bremen in the top game of the last matchday in the Bundesliga and thus defended fourth place in the table. Same result would be enough for Dortmund to reach the Champions League quarter-finals in the second leg against the Dutch. Because in Eindhoven the final score was 1-1 after 90 minutes .

Across all seasons, Dortmund have been unbeaten in Europe for eight consecutive matches at Signal Iduna Park (four wins, four draws). Six times in a row, there were less
than two conceded goals.

In the last 13 games, BVB lost only one game to Hoffenheim at home, 2-3, won 6 times and draw the rest.

In the round of 16 of the KNVB Beker, the Dutch football cup, PSV lost Feynoord 1-0 at the end of January . Why do I mention ? Because PSV demonstrate a better record than BVB in their competitive games. It was their only defeat in 29 matches . In this respect, the Dutch enjoy a better status than just the role of blatant outsiders.

●Low risk prediction:

-1/X
-Both to score
- 1.5<
- Dortmund to qualify
●Middle Risk

- 2.5<
- Dortmund to win
- 3.5>

●High risk

- Draw 90 min
- Game to go to penalties
- PSV to score >2.5 goals

My bet on Betano with bet builder* for a total odds of 3.15.
Borussia to qualify + over 2.5 + both teams to score + over 0.5 first half.

Use this link for a 10 eur freebet, after your first successful deposit of 10 eur, which will doubled.
nice stats and great work man!
thank you ;-)