Best Soccer Movie?

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
goool living the dream 1 and 2 the best movies I have seen them more than 10 times I recommend them they are fabulous

P

pintib

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I saw this thread I thought: "Yesss, I will come up with Mean Machine". First Thread: Mean Machine.
But I got to support it. A perfect role for Vinnie Jones. And I love the raging scenes from Jason Statham as the Monk-Goalkeeper :D

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Goal, Goal2, very good movie, and hooligans are good movies

Gonmar111

Gonmar111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Escape to Victory is a 1981 movie starring Michael Caine, Sylvester Stallone and Max von Sydow, accompanied by Bobby Moore, Paul van Himst, Osvaldo Ardiles, Kazimierz Deyna and other soccer players, I recommend it.

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the last series that came out on Amazon the story of AFA (Argentine football association)

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Green street is good, but it speaks more than anything about the hooligans.

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.in my opinion,this is the film "Lev Yashin.the goalie of my dreams."he recently was released and ,I think,quite neploho reveals the very identity of the legendary goalkeeper.it's a bit far-fetched in places, but still.if we take into account that very low-quality films are being made all over the world,then this film is generally at a high level.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There have been some good documentaries, but the soccer movies have all been hard to watch. Hoping to watch some of these and see if I like any..

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One Night in Turin

Every single England fan out there will tell you they should have won the World Cup in 1990. Paul Gascogine’s tears. Gary Lineker’s goals. More penalty kick heartache. This was typical England. Set against the backdrop of hooliganism on the rise in England once again, Sir Bobby Robson led his unfancied Three Lions squad to the brink of their first World Cup final since 1966.

Tomacco

Tomacco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you can try with Hooligans and with Maradona by Emir Kusturica

W

WeiserAdler13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Hooligans as well. The 2nd part is also okay to watch

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There aren't any classics in Soccer sports movies, all of em get it wrong and don't capture the sentiment of the sport however, The Damned United is as close as they come.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it’s unlikely that you can shoot anything interesting about football at all, the game itself is already a self-contained theatrical action! about football (contractual matches, corrupt referees and players, or about the personal lives of football players or fans and the like, it’s better to just watch and if you can, enjoy a game
because the more you know the less pleasure you will receive!

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hooligans is a good movie, I have always liked it and would recommend. I'm not sure if it is the best but it is a good movie none the less.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
“Damned United” / “The Damned United” (2009)
Who has not seen, I advise this film

The story of Brian Clough, who is forced to end his career at age 29 due to injury. Therefore, he becomes the Derby County coach of the English League second division. The team goes on promotion to Leeds United, in which his fate is much more complicated.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well there is so many how about "The Big Green" or "Air Bud: World Pup". Lol I would sit bear ass on a cactus before I watched either one of those movies. But one of the best soccer movies I think is "Green Street Hooligans". The first one anyway.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LadyBugs with Rodney Dangerfield as the coach.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I did not remember any soccer movie. Only one hooligan movie its called green street. I think because of the less popularity longtime of soccer in USA the film industry did not have the idea to make films about soccer. If i thought more about soccer films i remember "Das Wunder von Bern". A movie about the win from germany. I love some basketball films or football films, especially the motivation speeches of the coaches.

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first thought is Shaolin Soccer (2001), it's one of my favourite comedies :LOL: