ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Which poker sites do you play the most these days?

And which ones in your opinion are the best.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mostly play on pokerstars and a little on ACR. The main reason, I opened an account on ACR, was because they have a SnG leaderboard, and I can get rakeback, since its an unregulated sites. I live in sweden, and this mean no rakeback or freerolls on regulated sites. I have however not played much on ACR since opening the account, and I have never made it to the leaderboard or gotten any rakeback. And I have yet to find a way to get money out from ACR, which does not involve crypto currency. So if I had known back then, what I know now, I probably would not have bothered opening an account on ACR. But for people, who can not play on PokerStars or GG Poker, its probably one of the least bad options.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My top favorite rooms usually changes with time. But nowadays my favorite rooms are (in order): WPT poker, 888poker, party poker, GGpoker, ACR.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Pokerstars ACR GGPOKER sometimes I go to 888 poker to play other poker sites, try to play less, but I think these are the best in terms of games and players on the site, I think many players now play only on top sites where there is more online to get more payouts it's profitable

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mostly play on PokerStars and a little on ACR. The main reason, I opened an account on ACR, was because they have a SnG leaderboard, and I can get rakeback, since its an unregulated sites. I live in Sweden, and this mean no rakeback or freerolls on regulated sites. I have however not played much on ACR since opening the account, and I have never made it to the leaderboard or gotten any rakeback. And I have yet to find a way to get money out from ACR, which does not involve crypto currency. So if I had known back then, what I know now, I probably would not have bothered opening an account on ACR. But for people, who can not play on PokerStars or GG Poker, its probably one of the least bad options.
Is cryptocurrency banned in Sweden? I think that cryptocurrency is generally an ideal option for poker.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is cryptocurrency banned in Sweden?
No but I dont have a crypto vallet, and I have no use for crypto, which mean, its just an unnessesary and complicated intermediate for me.
I think that cryptocurrency is generally an ideal option for poker.
I disagree, since there is nothing to use crypto for, other than to hope the price will go up (bigger fool theory of investing). Crypto is basically a modern version of the dutch tulip mania:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
At the moment there are 2 pokers sites what I recommend: PokerStars ( Instant Cashout with skrill) and 888Poker( Great tournaments with much lower amount of peoples)
PS. There are 2 sites what are closed and I am sad about that. PKR 3D poker and Betway ( Old generation poker room by Microgaming).

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Today I play at 888poker and sometimes at ACR - both sites are the best for me, other well-known sites do not provide services for players from Belarus.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which poker sites do you play the most these days?

And which ones in your opinion are the best.
Hi :)
Definitely the best, at least as of today.
888 is my favorite site, it is the most profitable for me.
I have never had any problems with this site, I hope there won't be any in the future either :)
Good luck :)

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
GGPoker. PokerStars. 888Poker. WPTGlobal. ACR

I also tried playing at others, but stayed at these poker rooms

S