Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I assume there'll be many people buying in shortly before the start. So I guess it'll not be cancelled
Not a chance, its only another 6000 players, and there's 3 hours before the start.....I would imagine there will be around 20-25k players at least then
Are you all playing from the very beginning? or are there those who will wait 5 hours for late registration and come in later?

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It's a KO, so registering early makes more sense since there'll be bounties awarded.

I guess it will have quite a few fish, so we can even get bounties early. 🤤
keep in mind that any fish will run over your pocket AA with garbage on your hands 39 and won🤣🤣🤣

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Are you all playing from the very beginning? or are there those who will wait 5 hours for late registration and come in later?
Def from the beginning, like @Andyreas says, its a KO, and there will be a lot of poor players playing early on. If they beat my AA I say GG and wait for next year. Hopefully by tis point I already have accumulated some chips so I can take the beat

Interestingly, you can play the satellites today it seems, as I'm one!!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, in half an hour, a satellite of $1 per 100 tickets will start, I think many players will go from $1 to these tournaments and there will be plenty of people because few people want to pay $11 at once to play straight when there are satellites and there will be many more after 2 hours after another $1 tournament will be held for $100, well, I think there will be 150 tickets

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Luck and best Hands to all participants, of this tournament.

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I told you it was doubtful to start with a minimum of 14,000. they got scared and to prevent cancellation they made at least 10,000😂

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I told you it was doubtful to start with a minimum of 14,000. they got scared and to prevent cancellation they made at least 10,000😂
It says in the Players list even : A list of players will be displayed after having less than 22000 players haha

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah I just spotted this myself!! You were spot on, they have just made the 14k anyway, but only just. Also I don't think there was a big chance they would just cancel!!

Maybe its gonna be Overlayarama!!! :ROFLMAO:

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Yeah I just spotted this myself!! You were spot on, they have just made the 14k anyway, but only just. Also I don't think there was a big chance they would just cancel!!

Maybe its gonna be Overlayarama!!! :ROFLMAO:
10 K was the minimum required

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Def from the beginning, like @Andyreas says, its a KO, and there will be a lot of poor players playing early on. If they beat my AA I say GG and wait for next year. Hopefully by tis point I already have accumulated some chips so I can take the beat

But it's 'unlimited re-entries'!!! I think I'll have to re-fire at it a few times.

Lets go!!! (vamos)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

I'd bet you there will be at least 40,000 entries today (& probably closer to 60k)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Wow! This is fishier than a public freeroll with 3,000 entrants
Player to my right has played in every single hand so far, lol.
1 hand he open limps with QJo (pays off my nutflush)... and then a couple hands later he's cold calling a 30bb 3Bet with QJo in SB, lol. IT's crazy!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 hand he open limps with QJo (pays off my nutflush)... and then a couple hands later he's cold calling a 30bb 3Bet with QJo in SB, lol. IT's crazy!
I hope, you can make a deep run then. I am going to sit this one out though. To tired to be playing half through the night :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I hope, you can make a deep run then. I am going to sit this one out though. To tired to be playing half through the night :)
You've got 5hrs. of late reg. Just enough time for a nap. (just kidding). fwiw, it has been CRAZY so far lol

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Not a chance, its only another 6000 players, and there's 3 hours before the start.....I would imagine there will be around 20-25k players at least then

Hehe, i almost won ticket for this tourney using power path 0.5$
Don't love so big fields of players :D

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
your stories are putting me on tilt......where are my donkeys??? :ROFLMAO:

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
this tournament will be endless. I'm tired of it, I went all in with AQ, the guy had KK in his pocket, I don't want to play it anymore. I hate tournaments that take forever🤣

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
this tournament will be endless. I'm tired of it, I went all in with AQ, the guy had KK in his pocket, I don't want to play it anymore. I hate tournaments that take forever🤣
why register then in the first place? xD was clear from the start it will be a big ass fishtank and is a 2 Day event hahaha