najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Creating this thread for all CC members who will be playing this tournament (bellow).
If you are playing it, are you planning to buy in directly, have you won a ticket or are you trying to ?
It's always a pleasure to see as many members as possible in PS big events, trail and support each other.
On the tournament day, we can discuss and post key hands here. You can also vent or brag if you want (y);).

Screenshot 2024 04 03 001708

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
As I said on the other thread, I've won my ticket on the 0.55c satties.

Really annoys me with pokerstars that I now can't play any more of them tho.....why can't I win re buys, or just more tickets to convert to T$.....its like they just don't want my rake!!

Looking forward to it.

Have you seen the Fintan game, Spraggy game etc too? These look interesting, I'm wondering if they are going to have bounties on their heads or something similar.....I assume they will be streaming at least. No satties for these games last time I looked.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yeah man, they used to let you play as many as you want and get T$ if you win. And now, it makes no sense at all, what do they have to lose? even when you win, you win players money, not theirs and they make money (Rake) no matter what.
As to Spraggy and Fintan's games, I really don't have any idea.

Looking forward to the game too and best of luck (y):).

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Thanks for creating the thread!

I'll most likely play this one. Plan on winning/using a Power path Stage 3 ticket but if not, I'll buy-in directly.

Hope variance will be with me. 😅 I assume it'll be a donkey feast. 🙈

And now, it makes no sense at all, what do they have to lose?
I guess they do it to give many players to win a ticket and reduce a potential overlay as much as possible.

Really annoys me with Pokerstars that I now can't play any more of them tho.....why can't I win re buys, or just more tickets to convert to T$.....its like they just don't want my rake!!
I'm pretty sure they definitely want your rake. 🤑😂

Someone said you can use your Power Path stage 3 tickets for this one. Might be a good chance to get a cheap rebuy. ☺️

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow first time i notice i can use those 11$ for smth else then power path 😮 .Can i use it every week or its specially for that one?
You can see the tournaments that tickets can be used for in the Lobby>My Rewards>Tournament Tickets
P

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Question was can i usually use it for 11$ tourney or its only this one and u usually only can use them for power path?
No. Usually cannot use it for $11 tourneys. Only those listed.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Question was can i usually use it for 11$ tourney or its only this one and u usually only can use them for power path?
Only this 1 time from what I can see. Use the rest for Sunday Million satellites, &/or the PP3 games for the $109 ticket which can then be used for Sunday Million tourney.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Creating this thread for all CC members who will be playing this tournament (bellow).
If you are playing it, are you planning to buy in directly, have you won a ticket or are you trying to ?
It's always a pleasure to see as many members as possible in PS big events, trail and support each other.
On the tournament day, we can discuss and post key hands here. You can also vent or brag if you want (y);).

View attachment 357754
Good luck to you and all the participants. I'm a participant too. See you at the table.

N

neverbluff0799

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No. Usually cannot use it for $11 tourneys. Only those listed.

Only this 1 time from what I can see. Use the rest for Sunday Million satellites, &/or the PP3 games for the $109 ticket which can then be used for Sunday Million tourney.

Sad im already so book of tourney for the next weeks and i prefer playing 11$ tourney then trying to get 109$ ticket for tourney who are over my skillz set.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Congratulations to those who will play this tournament, I am still looking forward to this tournament, I hope it goes well.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Congratulations to those who will play this tournament, I am still looking forward to this tournament, I hope it goes well.
I hope so man. Try a couple of those cheap satellites, it's not that difficult to get a seat, just watch out for the fish :).

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It’s too expensive for me to pay $215 to play in the Sandy Million anniversary tournament, but Sunday Storm is quite affordable for me, so I plan to play!!!
I'll be participating in the Sunday storm next sunday.

I'll probally use a power path ticket for it and Save my Sunday storm tickets in case the use of power path tickets changes.

Best of luck guys (y):). I hope one of us CardsChat members takes it down.
I'm glad a few of us are already in it, the more the better, so we could trail and support each other here on this thread on the tournament day.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The day is here!!! Lets go CC'ers......

I'm getting excited for this game now, Its a great chance to go deep in a big tournament!! Hoping a few of us are railing late into the night!!

Stars are gonna expect over 50k entrants to make their Gtd prize pool. This is gonna be a massive game

Last edited:
riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I might just play this game 50k people i'm thinking at the end of day one there only be like 10k left so that will be my first goal to made it to end end of day one. Good luck to all playing see you at the tables maybe :giggle:(y).

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
There are only 8,000 people there, 14,000 are needed to launch the game. Don't you think it will be cancelled? I'm looking forward to this tournament too

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There are only 8,000 people there, 14,000 are needed to launch the game. Don't you think it will be cancelled? I'm looking forward to this tournament too
Not a chance, its only another 6000 players, and there's 3 hours before the start.....I would imagine there will be around 20-25k players at least then