Seals with Clubs

ILIKEFISH31

ILIKEFISH31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on several Merge skins, mostly Hero lately.
I also play on ACR and True poker, both are on the Winning Poker Network.

I play on Winning Poker Network as well. It's by far the best and most populated US facing site at this point. I love it.

On top of this: WPN is now accepting bitcoins as currency. They will accept your bitcoins and give you cash in your account as per the current conversion rate. Not too bad if you ask me and a reason to play on both networks.

S

showgun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Micon, you still handing out chips? would love to give a micro a try.

Free rolls don't seem to run whenever im logged in.
Showgun on SWC

Thx

BLACKSTACK

BLACKSTACK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this site is a joke, I could not log in a couple weeks back,when I log in I had $80 swc worth,later on that day I try to log in and somehow my account got hacked into,my chips taken out and all that swc said was that it was my fault and that domeone knew my password.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this site is a joke, I could not log in a couple weeks back,when I log in I had $80 swc worth,later on that day I try to log in and somehow my account got hacked into,my chips taken out and all that swc said was that it was my fault and that domeone knew my password.

Of course someone knew your password, they have been hacked and account information retrieved at least twice that I'm aware of over the last number of months. Guess perhaps you were an unlucky victim.

W

WizardRubic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thought they got DDoS'd not hacked. That's what they were saying. It's probably the reason you couldn't access your account.

DDoS attacks don't steal passwords nor do they make cash disappear. There was a hack prior to the recent attack that did get some encrypted passwords stolen. Dunno if the hacker ever managed to decrypt anything but swc made everyone change their password just in case. Did you do so? If you changed it back and the hacker decrypted the password, they'd be able to steal your account... And all the cash...

To prevent this, you could also use two factor authentication. It'll ensure that your account is secure unless the hacker manages to somehow steal your phone too. I've just been pulling out some cash every night and putting in back whenever I need to though. The deposit times are fast enough that it's not really necessary to keep the whole bankroll on site. Chances are, keeping 5 or so buy ins on site would be enough.

Last edited:
BLACKSTACK

BLACKSTACK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to prevent this ill never play at swc again,what kind of a sote is the one where people would take theyre funds everyday just to be safe?

imtheman

imtheman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i player there a long 5 or 6 times was not impressed with the site

catchitfool

catchitfool

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like it just wish i had more chips many of the mtt only need 10 players to make their gtd.

BLACKSTACK

BLACKSTACK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1) all about the recent hack (tl;dr no bitcoins were stolen) http://www.reddit.com/r/SealsWithCl...man_bryan_micon_here_with_seal_team_6_on_the/

2) user Blackstack I'd love to hear your story personally. micon@sealswithclubs.eu | haven't had anyone report lost chips that wasn't blatently their fault.

3) any other SwC or bitcoin questions I monitor this thread every few months.

i just sent you an email,i deleted the replies i had from swc since they simply told me i was sol and that it was my fault that someone knew or stole my password.

or3o1990

or3o1990

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm having trouble with your andriod App. when i click the link on the website it won't work either.

D

DaggaKif41

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Id like to try out seals with clubs and bitcoins. Do you think you could send me some free chips to try it out? This will be my first online poker site and first time using bitcoins so if you or anyone can help me get started that would really help me get a feel for it all! Please reply back with any help/advice. Thank you

W

WizardRubic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They run the 66 man s&g freerolls constantly now. After one ends, sign ups for the next one seem to begin within a few minutes. They fill up pretty quickly though.

frankace12

frankace12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They run the 66 man s&g freerolls constantly now. After one ends, sign ups for the next one seem to begin within a few minutes. They fill up pretty quickly though.
they are not there anymore

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are still giving out chips, I am TeUnit on seals

N

nathan lachance

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Freeroll MTTs run every hour and award 50 chips FTW, aka .05 btc aka about $.58 ATM.

If you send me a screen name I'll ship you a free 500 chips on Seals, or about $6 USD

Hey there, I realize this is 3 years later but is there any way I could get some bit coin to start my journey on seals with clubs. Aslo could you explain to me the best way to get rakeback. Also why are the starting stacks not shown in the info for tournaments. Thank you so much

BLACKSTACK

BLACKSTACK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Save a penny for the next 3 years and you'll have 10+ bucks to play at seals, youre welcome very much,gl