Seals with Clubs

B

Blown01Cobra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So it looks like the WTA Everyhour freerolls have been replaced with an EveryHour Three Prize Freeroll. So now, instead of just 1st place receiving winnings, the top 3 places do. That's kind of nice.

Played in one last night and got 3rd, which I think was 10 chips.

T

thekerstone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
swc

I really like the site. I just became aware of bitcoins yesterday and after about 20 hrs of research I've really gotten into the concept. Great philosophy, great idea. Sites like swc are needed, and have the potential to become hugely profitable. Chat me up if yer there, tehferstone.

B

Blown01Cobra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
modedit ~ personal info removed

Why is this information important? Unless they've scammed someone or there is a reason to share contact information I don't see a purpose, even if it is publicly available.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bowman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I been there quite a bit, but not so much in the last two weeks. Not sure why I hav'nt but I have cashed and have only played a handful of games there.

D

DB81225

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Micon, I'm new to this forum and just ran across this. Just made an account and read up what bitcoins are. Seems like a very interesting concept.

I don't usually ask for charity, but it seems you're more than willing to give and I'd love to give it a try. I plan on playing a couple freerolls to test it out as well. My ID on there is DB81225. Thanks in advance.

D

DB81225

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I apologize, just read up and seen you posted about no more free money. Thanks anyways! Will jump in the freerolls and test my luck.

C

chiptoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love 500 free chips to try the site out username chiptoker.Thanks in advance!

C

chiptoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ooops my bad no more free money will have to jump into the freerolls.

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not 100% confirmed yet but be cautious of this site please, I think the creator was a former partner of mine in the staking business back in 2009-2010 and he rolled me for everything, I'm owed 50% of everything and he just vanished, now today I discovered him on grindabit.com as a new alias, and from some of my research lately I think this was his big business idea he always hinted to me about years back, I think he is one of the people behind the creation of grindabit.com and seals with clubs.

Not 100% confirmed yet like I said, but today I made a huge breakthrough in my investigation. I've been looking for this said person for 2 years now. If I am mistaken then so be it, but I strongly think this person is a silent partner in this operation here....

A

AcesUp747

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whoa, serious accusation there dude!

I'm thinking the community deserves a little more info than that....

N

nobrakes1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Won a few freerolls on there, but i think the prizes were fractions of Bitcoins...too confusing for me

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Won a few freerolls on there, but i think the prizes were fractions of Bitcoins...too confusing for me
Yeah I agree. It's too confusing for me as well. I tried it but I think I'll stick with the normal sites. It's good to have this as an option for players that feel comfortable with it though.

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whoa, serious accusation there dude!

I'm thinking the community deserves a little more info than that....

Its not an accusation, its just a concern and a headsup to CC members, I was actually personally contacted by grindabit.coms main Moderator, and he is assisting me at this time in putting togeather some things.

As of now though, I am not saying stay away, Im just saying "Caution"

Micon

Micon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not 100% confirmed yet but be cautious of this site please, I think the creator was a former partner of mine in the staking business back in 2009-2010 and he rolled me for everything, I'm owed 50% of everything and he just vanished, now today I discovered him on grindabit.com as a new alias, and from some of my research lately I think this was his big business idea he always hinted to me about years back, I think he is one of the people behind the creation of grindabit.com and seals with clubs.

Not 100% confirmed yet like I said, but today I made a huge breakthrough in my investigation. I've been looking for this said person for 2 years now. If I am mistaken then so be it, but I strongly think this person is a silent partner in this operation here....

Hi.

I am the affiliate manager and site pro at SealsWithClubs. my name is Bryan Micon, I'm also a long time professional poker player. I also once did a thriller dance on ESPN, but that isn't relevant to this conversation.

I can answer any questions you have about the site. I think you have a few things wrong, or your former partner may be pulling your leg. First off I highly doubt your former partner is a member of the SwC team. Secondly grindabit is an independent forum created by SwC players. Speaking strictly about SwC, there are no silent partners.

I wouldn't move your findings to the "100% confirmed" category just yet. Hit me up via email if you would like to msg me privately or reply here to continue publicly.

In real SealsWithClubs & bitcoin poker news, SwC just dropped Mac / linux / PC client upgrades, now all have resizable tables:

https://sealswithclubs.eu/mac-linux-pc-clients-now-with-resizable-tables/

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes sorry Micon and SwC my apologies, turns out my former partner is a silent partner with grindabit.com which I thought was directly link to and with SwC. I have no issues with SwC: ) my apologies if I made some members have some concerns. And thank-you Micon for the pm. I have a few questions still, but will email you shortly when I get home. Sorry for my spelling, I'm on my phone right now.

P.s. my SwC account is SickCall ;)cheers!

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In real SealsWithClubs & bitcoin poker news, SwC just dropped Mac / Linux / PC client upgrades, now all have resizable tables:
This I am glad to hear about, as stopped playing the freerolls on there as not being able to resize the tables took up too much of my space to run other freerolls and $$ games. Think I'll be updating and checking it out again, as I think it is very much an interesting concept.

A

AcesUp747

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good news on the non-scandal front.

Bitcoin online poker seems like the future and best option for USA players until poker is legal IMO.

SANDYHOOKER KY

SANDYHOOKER KY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have an account a swc, and i believe its one of the most honest sites i ever played at. while some of the players are the worst i have ever seen, the site is full of good people ready to help you in a moments notice. and as far as the fractional wins of bitcoins in the free rolls, all you gotta do is a little math.

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only thing missing is a proper download software for computers IMO, then the place should take off! I myself checked it out, I dont like the browser version, nor do I like playing on mobile. So until then, I wait. :)

SickCall (swc)

dudemanstan

dudemanstan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was thinking about checking this site out. I have never even heard of bitcoin.
Question? where is the best place to get bitcoin's ? Sounds good about the fast cash outs. I will study up on this some more.

M

mathplyr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A bitcoin is worth $134.00 and fluxuates like any currency. No way you made 96 BTC on seals. I play there all the time. (lol that would be over $9600.00) you may have won 96 seals chips, which right now are worth about 10 cents. or $9.60 usd.
I play on SWC, and it is not a fraudulent site. You can see my thread on BitCoin Poker here on Cardschat

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/

I made 96 bitcoins so far, that's almost $500. Granted, I thought bitcoins would collapse at first but it seems they've stabilized at about $5 a piece. Cashouts are quick, less than 24 hours most of the time, sometimes within hours. The software isn't the greatest, but the new software has Holdem, Omaha Hi and Omaha HiLo 8s or better. There are hourly freerolls and small money added half hour SNGS, that's how I made my 96 bitcoins, from nothing. It can't hurt, and I know a lot of you are freeroll hunters.

SANDYHOOKER KY

SANDYHOOKER KY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't logged in to swc for awhile, but the last time i was on you got 1000 chips for a btcoin. As mthplyr pointed out, you must have chips instead of btcoins.And the value of btcoins can fluctuate wildly, when i first made an account at a well known site, they were $27.00.

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey micon

i would like some free chips the player name is 2crazy4you

P

pokerjack43

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A bitcoin is worth $134.00 and fluxuates like any currency. No way you made 96 BTC on seals. I play there all the time. (lol that would be over $9600.00) you may have won 96 seals chips, which right now are worth about 10 cents. or $9.60 usd.

and his post is a year old, last christmas 1 BTC was around $10 IIRC. As you cleverly point out, the price fluctuates.

He even says it was worth $500 in his post