Iron Man: Use it, it's free!!!

pifan

pifan

PiFace
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
did you clear any of it Dax. it should state in your promotions page how much of it you cleared. as to when you recieve it, i understood that you would get any you cleared at the end of the allowed time to clear it.wich was 6 weeks if i remember correctly.

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did anyone ever get paid their Iron Man mid-year bonus? Mine stated it would be paid at the end of the earning period which was Aug 14th. It has not been paid yet. And I am really not surprised at all. :(

Obviously you didn't see the part where it said once you clear the bonus, you have to re-clear it again within 6 hours. After that, you have to re-clear it again by shoving 27o 9 times in 4 minutes on 500NL tables.

When are you ever gonna start paying attention?:rolleyes::p

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
did you clear any of it Dax. it should state in your promotions page how much of it you cleared. as to when you recieve it, i understood that you would get any you cleared at the end of the allowed time to clear it.wich was 6 weeks if i remember correctly.

I cleared over $50 of it and the end of my 6 weeks was Aug 14.

Obviously you didn't see the part where it said once you clear the bonus, you have to re-clear it again within 6 hours. After that, you have to re-clear it again by shoving 27o 9 times in 4 minutes on 500NL tables.

When are you ever gonna start paying attention?:rolleyes::p

Again I would not be surprised lol.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I got my full bonus paid within 24 hrs. of clearing it. Check you transaction history for a transfer from CASH. Pretty sure that's how mine shows up.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will email support - maybe FT saw this thread and decided to play a joke on me lol.

F

ftwbikertrash

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i always miss a day for some reson, work mostly,i guess some have a lot of extra time

D

danieljoebob

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks great info and easy to understand

G

ggfish01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Qualified once, regret not qualifying again in a while for sure deffinetely worth it

brank

brank

Back in!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been to the ironman page at FT but I cant find any info about the mid year bonus. Is it still something they do?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been to the ironman page at FT but I cant find any info about the mid year bonus. Is it still something they do?

They never advertise it until the month before it happens. So you'll find no info on the end-of-year until December.

brank

brank

Back in!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sweet, thanks. Imma go for at least bronze for Nov and Dec, maybe silver depending on how things go.

This Take 2 promo was good for me in that playing everyday improved my play and I didnt want it to end so this is the most logical next step.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I reached gold for the first time in over 3 years. If it wasn't for Rush, I would have never made it playing the micros. It is one of the poker goals I set for myself when I began playing again after a few months break.

The way I see it is as long as I can play break even poker and make at least gold every month I should be way ahead with bonuses + rakeback.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wondering if anyone has any insight into this or have even noticed this, but RakeBackPros recently added this to their FAQ(at least recently in my mind because I know I've looked at it and never noticed this):
How is rakeback calculated?
The following calculation is used to establish each player’s net revenue:
Net Revenue = (Rake + Juice) - Bonus - Player Added Fees - Fraud - Used Points
These terms are defined as follows:
Rake: Ring-game rake
Juice: Tournament fees (In a $10 + $1 Sit & Go, the $1 tournament fee is the juice)
Deduction types:
Bonus: Any portion of a Full Tilt Poker bonus, such as a deposit bonus
Player Added: If you play in a guarantee tournament that doesn't meet the guarantee based on the number of participants, Full Tilt Poker covers the remaining cost and divides the amount of overlay by the number of participants in the tournament
Fees: Full Tilt Poker shares the cost incurred by some payment processors for depositing or withdrawing on the site with its Affiliates; while players aren’t charged for these fees, they are deducted from net revenue
Fraud: Charge backs from credit cards are deducted from net revenue
Used Points: Every time Full Tilt Points are used in the Full Tilt Store or as tournament buy-ins, $0.005 per point is deducted from net revenue
Iron man: While Full Tilt Poker doesn’t make deductions for most Iron Man store purchases, if a player purchases and earns a bonus, purchases Full Tilt Points or tournament tokens and uses them, the standard deductions apply

It is weird because it only shows that on the FAQ page, but not on the main page where it explains how rakeback is calculated, nor does it even show it in the actual equation posted above. I obviously know why it would be raked with clearing the Bonus or using Points that you purchased through IronMan, but as far as using the tourney tickets, has anyone noticed it affecting their RB? I don't know if they mean that you will be charged on a point by point basis or if it just means that you would be charged for the overlay in the tournament if there is one. I tried emailing them but have yet to have a response.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wondering if anyone has any insight into this or have even noticed this, but RakeBackPros recently added this to their FAQ(at least recently in my mind because I know I've looked at it and never noticed this):

It is weird because it only shows that on the FAQ page, but not on the main page where it explains how rakeback is calculated, nor does it even show it in the actual equation posted above. I obviously know why it would be raked with clearing the Bonus or using Points that you purchased through IronMan, but as far as using the tourney tickets, has anyone noticed it affecting their RB? I don't know if they mean that you will be charged on a point by point basis or if it just means that you would be charged for the overlay in the tournament if there is one. I tried emailing them but have yet to have a response.

Just the overlay for tourney tickets purchased from the IM store afaik.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's what I am hoping. I really pissed when I saw that just because I have a bunch of medals that I plan on using the next miniFTOPS and if I couldn't use them without getting hit that would suck. I have a ton of Academy points that I will be using as well, and everything I have heard about those shows that there isn't a hit with them either(obviously besides the overlays).

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IT is really hard to clear iron man... You have to play EVERYDAY. and some days i cant get on to play even for a minute.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IT is really hard to clear iron man... You have to play EVERYDAY. and some days i cant get on to play even for a minute.

Not true, you don't have to play everyday. You can miss days. Read the thread.

Note: FTP has changed the point goals, it's no longer 50, 100, 200. It's now 50, 125, 250. But everything else in this thread is the same.

Part of being a good player is planning your playing time, if you can do that, hitting the lowest level of Iron Man is pretty easy.

Shady Vision

Shady Vision

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Part of being a good player is planning your playing time, if you can do that, hitting the lowest level of Iron Man is pretty easy.

Unless you are playing the micros where a 4 hour session at 2-4 tables gets you about 25 ftps. At micros the only way it is plausible is to either play super long sessions at many tables or play multiple rush tables for a semi-long session.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Add more tables maybe? I use to get gold Iron Man playing only 5nl. You just have to plan your time and stick to it.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unless you are playing the micros where a 4 hour session at 2-4 tables gets you about 25 ftps. At micros the only way it is plausible is to either play super long sessions at many tables or play multiple rush tables for a semi-long session.

Not true. I was clearing my 50 points a day in about 55 minutes playing 5NL, and now playing 10NL I am down to about 40 minutes.

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know where I can change my options from getting the extra medals to playing the freeroll? And when are the freerolls held? This is probably the one month that I will be able to play the freeroll so I would like to have a crack at it...

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know where I can change my options from getting the extra medals to playing the freeroll? And when are the freerolls held? This is probably the one month that I will be able to play the freeroll so I would like to have a crack at it...

-go to the ironman page
-in the bottom right corner are 2 opt in/change options...the second one from the bottom is for the monthly freeroll

the freeroll is the 2nd sat of each month...jan 8th..3-4 pm est

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
-go to the ironman page
-in the bottom right corner are 2 opt in/change options...the second one from the bottom is for the monthly freeroll

the freeroll is the 2nd sat of each month...jan 8th..3-4 pm est

I thought that would be where you do it. However the top one is to opt in to the actual ironman itself. I have tried opting out and back in but it didn't give me the option of medals or free roll... Thanks for the dates

Iron Poker - Titan Poker Deutsch