How can we improve Bodog???

S

SPC420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The 3 table limit will be taken care of very soon. I am looking for suggestions from bodog based players and they can be about anything. One person said show whether people are sitting out and one said the chat letters are too light. Just whatever you think can be tweeked, let me know and I'll pass it along. How about your guys thoughts on Bodogs customer service? To me, they are far superior to any poker site out there and only true Bodog players know this. Give me your thoughts on this please!!!

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is a HUGE complaint of mine:

When you make a bet, the amount gets added to the pot automatically. This is fine, but there should be a way to see what was in the pot initially. FullTilt shows the initial pot, AND the "total" pot with any bets on that street added.

At the VERY least they need to stop giving the total bet added amount when you hover your cursor over the chips that are only in the middle.

For example: there is 90 in the pot, a player bets 90, bodog give the pot as 180. If I hover my cursor over the chips in front of my opponent it says "90" (correctly, that's his bet), but if I hover my cursor over the chips in the middle it says "180" (incorrect, it's actually only 90).

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the new resizable tables, that's a plus for me. The one thing I would like to see Bodog do is institute player-to-player transfers. A nice, hassle free system, like Poker Stars.

Oh, and let the Canadians play. :)

ALL OF THIS ^^^

S

sublimefool

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's pretty silly that they still don't have a lobby like all the other sites where you can see what chip position you are in with tourneys...other than that I just want a stable poker client...nothing more frustrating than disconnections

S

SPC420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. I will relay this information to Bodog and hopefully when the beta is finished we will have a great program.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, one more small thing:

MAKE IT POKERTRACKER COMPATIBLE.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Make the lobby better and easier to navigate.

sisko

sisko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 dolar sit&go and tournaments may be added. also some of small buy-in sit&goes like 2 dolars must have turbo tables. this is a must. also you win more.

u may add "triple draw 2-7 lowball" guaranteed tournaments. or once a week organise a a heads up, "blind mans bluff " tournament. these will attract some non holdem players. i also may want " horse" :rolleyes:

for software, i dont know how but it may work with less RAM. pokerstars' software works with less RAM and works much faster. computer business.

sisko

sisko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also, i want to see my ranking during a tournament. i learn only when i finish :confused:

S

SPC420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got it, not sure if they are willing to make changes to their lobby but I think they will be flexible on adding extra games like 2-7 lowball and horse.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read all 34 posts and did not see the most important one !!! although many good ones were suggested .
did I miss it or has no one said..... HH ....... I want to be able to save my HH on my pc !!!!!!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like the new resizable tables, that's a plus for me. The one thing I would like to see Bodog do is institute player-to-player transfers. A nice, hassle free system, like Poker Stars.

Oh, and let the Canadians play. :)
Any comments on this?

S

SPC420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read all 34 posts and did not see the most important one !!! although many good ones were suggested .
did I miss it or has no one said..... HH ....... I want to be able to save my HH on my pc !!!!!!

Your hand history is available right in the Bodog software, when your on the main lobby right above cashier click account, then hand history.

S

sublimefool

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also tourneys other than hold em...they have omaha and stud ring games so it can't be that hard to make some tourneys...razz and horse would be cool too but anything would be a start

davejs1671@yahoo.com

davejs1671@yahoo.com

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all I love the new improvments and would suggest the ability to play at more tables. This is a small one but I think the color chart was originaly at each table, I would like to be able to change the colors of individual table while playing at multiple tables.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your hand history is available right in the Bodog software, when your on the main lobby right above cashier click account, then hand history.

understand that :rolleyes: try getting some of it out to Analise or post here for help :eek:

S

SPC420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all I love the new improvments and would suggest the ability to play at more tables. This is a small one but I think the color chart was originaly at each table, I would like to be able to change the colors of individual table while playing at multiple tables.

Not sure about the color thing but the 3 table limit is already being fixed. Just give it time.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any sign on the horizon that Canadians will be able to play at Bodog?

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tHEY COULD START BY PUTTING AN ANNOUNCEMENT UP ABOUT THAT VERY SCARY ARTICLE IN forbes!!!

G

glworden

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, one more small thing:

MAKE IT POKERTRACKER COMPATIBLE.

I think there is a third party application, on the pokertracker website, that makes Bodog compatible.

Add Player to player transfers. It's the only site I can think of that doesn't have it.

S

SPC420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any sign on the horizon that Canadians will be able to play at Bodog?

This is a direct quote from Bodog for your question.

"There are many jurisdictional considerations that must be taken into account before we decide to open to new markets. Although Canadians are not eligible to receive Bodog Entertainment betting accounts at this time, we are continuously studying new jurisdictional landscapes and have a major expansion planned for 2008 and 2009, which may include Canada."

S

SPC420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
understand that :rolleyes: try getting some of it out to Analise or post here for help :eek:

Sorry I'm not sure about that. I believe you can email them and get it sent to you in a different format if that would be helpful?

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada