thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just seen an advert for GG Poker that says it is the biggest room in the world, which I find difficult to believe.

I don't want to sign up so can anyone tell me what games they have - razz, stud hi-lo?

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
They are the biggest (for now), but i quit playing poker on GG poker :)

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just seen an advert for GG Poker that says it is the biggest room in the world, which I find difficult to believe.

I don't want to sign up so can anyone tell me what games they have - razz, stud hi-lo?

See screenshot below of all availabe games on GG. They have standard and variations of Holdem and Omaha. Also 3 player and 6 player spin and go ( Sping and Gold). Mystery Battle Roayle is 19 player bounty hunter sit and go. GG poker is definitly worth it, give it a try mate.
You also get 1 free freeroll per day (worth: 0,25$ ). On Saterday you get 1 dollar worth of Spin and Gold ticket. Use CC affiliate link for the registration, because of the exclusive freeroll for CC members on GG Poker. :cool:(y)

CC GG poker screenshot

Last edited:
G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
If you bothered to look up GG's avg daily users you would believe it ....🙄

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
See screenshot below of all availabe games on GG. They have standard and variations of Holdem and Omaha. Also 3 player and 6 player spin and go ( Sping and Gold). Mystery Battle Roayle is 19 player bounty hunter sit and go. GG poker is definitly worth it, give it a try mate.
You also get 1 free freeroll per day (worth: 0,25$ ). On Saterday you get 1 dollar worth of Spin and Gold ticket. Use CC affiliate link for the registration, because of the exclusive freeroll for CC members on GG Poker. :cool:(y)

View attachment 358426
Thanks for the detailed run down but I think I'll give it a miss, for now at any rate. I don't particularly like playing on party poker but my wallet does. Taking off money a bit at a time but if and when I build a big bankroll I will consider playing pokerstars again, which easily has the widest variety of games, including my favourites.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
well, in terms of the number of online players, I think it's the biggest poker site right now

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, this is the largest poker site in terms of players, you can't argue, but there are almost no free freeroll games so if you want to play there, you will have to invest and play, and yes, there are players from all over the world so one tournament will have a lot of players and they will do things you haven't seen: Roflmao:

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Thanks for the detailed run down but I think I'll give it a miss, for now at any rate. I don't particularly like playing on Party Poker but my wallet does.
I suggest you try GG... They have 1000 times better freerolls than PP.
Also you should join the Reddit Channel of GGPOKER. It will make you eligible for their league starting on 18th April. (Only with account verification)
1200$ in the pot.
After all games top LB winners get send to Vegas to play the wsop

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I cannot play legally there but I have seen their selection of games . It's big . Many games , good gtds , good opportunity to build a bankroll.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

View attachment 358426
Thank You so much for this information.
I was so fed up with PokerStars that I went to the Apple Store again to get help to make my account work properly.
Second technician. It did not happened.
So I said please help me open an account at GG's and I made my first deposit. I got the equal deposit bonus.
Not too sure how it works. I was hoping to find HORSE and 8 Game? But any information you have is really helpful to me.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank You so much for this information.
I was so fed up with PokerStars that I went to the Apple Store again to get help to make my account work properly.
Second technician. It did not happened.
So I said please help me open an account at GG's and I made my first deposit. I got the equal deposit bonus.
Not too sure how it works. I was hoping to find HORSE and 8 Game? But any information you have is really helpful to me.

u went to the apple store and asked a technican to help u with ur pokerstars Account ? Did i read that right? He then opened a GG account for u? 😆 Wtf

There are no Horse and 8 Game available on GG afaik.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They help me with the technical parts only. That is where I bought my Mac and iphone.
Sorry to hear about no 8 Game and no Horse. But I played a little poker ( Mystery Battle Royal ) and slots and it went well.
So today I will look for the 1 freeroll per day. And the CC freeroll.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I had fun with the Mystery $0.25 tourneys
But I guess they don't have the CC freerolls?
I have not found the freerolls yet.