FTP Players to be Paid Based on BF Account Balances. Claims to Begin September 16th

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't remember what their called FPPS, are those going to be able to get converted into cash?

No - those are lost. We will be lucky to get 100% of our cash.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Point balances are available at the new FTP if you relocate.

Last edited:
J

jcdagenius

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope everyone gets paid ...long time coming....best of luck

E

ezevan1022

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is true, but at least we are finally receiving our money, that should be worth something. pokerstars is by far and above any other competitor in any regards pertaining to poker.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got the weekly PPA email update yesterday, which includes a document specifying those who would be excluded from remission. While I obviously expected the employees and officers and shareholders to not get their balances refunded, I was a bit surprised to see that affiliates and Team Full Tilt members are excluded too. I'm wondering if that's only the original 12 or so "Team Full Tilt" people from the commercials, or the Red Pros too. Between affiliates and pros, that possibly accounts for a huge percent of balances.

The following persons are excluded from the Remission process and are not eligible for payment from the Full Tilt Poker ("FTP") Fund:

i. A past or present employee of FTP or any of its past or present affiliates;

ii. A past or present vendor of FTP that received compensation through FTP players' accounts;

iii. A past or present Team Full Tilt player;

iv. A past or present shareholder of FTP, Tiltware LLC, Kolyma Corporation A.V.V., Pocket Kings Ltd., Pocket Kings Consulting Ltd., Filco Ltd., Vantage Ltd., Ranston Ltd., Mail Media Ltd., or Full Tilt Poker Ltd.;

v. A past or present officer or director of FTP, Tiltware LLC, Kolyma Corporation A.V.V., Pocket Kings Ltd., Pocket Kings Consulting Ltd., Filco Ltd., Vantage Ltd., Ranston Ltd., Mail Media Ltd., or Full Tilt Poker Ltd. or any of their past or present affiliates;

vi. A defendant in any civil action or a claimant in any forfeiture action brought by the Department of Justice related to the violations alleged in this action, or any related action (or any of his or her affiliates, assigns, heirs, distributees, spouses, parents, children, or controlled entities); and

vii. A person who, as of the Petition filing deadline, has been the subject of criminal charges related to the violations alleged in this action, or any related action (or any of his or her affiliates, assigns, heirs, distributees, spouses, parents, children, or controlled entities).

Last edited:
JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where is the line drawn? Could it be a grinder that received say 10k to wear a patch 1 time at a FT? Its a ****ing money grab.
O in before they say since we received 27% Rb we all were affiliates.

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only 4 more days until we might get an email in order to respond to with our account balances in which it will take them multiple months/years to process all of the orders and then possibly get a % back of my Account Balance.

Woooo

J

jimmylytle2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also glad they're doing it based on balances at the time it shut down. I've never deposited on any site, so I would have lost everything if it was based on deposits.

I don't think refunding based on deposits made any sense anyway.
Agree, I may make token deposits maybe 5% of what I have won on a poker site, just to make withdrawal time so much easier.

bryan24

bryan24

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As much as I would like to receive full payment of my balance , anything sent to me will be like found money. Not sure about the rest of you but I gave up on this $$$ long ago.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As much as I would like to receive full payment of my balance , anything sent to me will be like found money. Not sure about the rest of you but I gave up on this $$$ long ago.

Ditto.
I assumed it was all gone.

I was fortunate enough to cash out a large chunk of my UB money the month before BF.
Getting the PS $ was a pleasant surprise.
Getting FT $ would just be icing on the cake, but even now I don't expect it.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those rules could have applied to ROW too - I know affiliates did not receive their money.

psychotie

psychotie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good news for all that have lost their BR during BF. But I think it would be fair to pay out also the Full Tilt Points , cause this is also a lot of money that is on the site. A friend of mine had over 500k points on FTP what is equal to 5k $ and he will not get it. So he has to wait for reopening of FTP in USA and hope the refund it then , like the did with FTP.eu

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good news for all that have lost their BR during BF. But I think it would be fair to pay out also the Full Tilt Points , cause this is also a lot of money that is on the site. A friend of mine had over 500k points on FTP what is equal to 5k $ and he will not get it. So he has to wait for reopening of FTP in USA and hope the refund it then , like the did with FTP.eu
Getting points would be nice but I'll take my money 1st. Your math is way off on the value of points btw. 500k points would be worth about $1700, not $5k.

K

KonSingkit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting the $, no matter how long it took is way better than nil. Shuffle up guys!

Dalsue214

Dalsue214

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Feeling the same way. Even though I didn't have much, I'll take it.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are tournaments tickets that were converted into cash going to be paid out? I forget the date this happened, but it might be after April 15.