Great stuff. Thanks Vanessa!

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was fun being glued to this thread.;)

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you Vanessa, and CardsChat.

-

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also want to thank all of the members of Cardschat who participated and made Vanessa feel welcome here. You did a great job with your questions - and she gave us great responses.

ReptillianAgenda

ReptillianAgenda

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
such a great experience,, personally answered my question, and ive only been on the site a week!

**STAR STRUCK**

LCDaBoss

LCDaBoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice thread to read through, nice of Vanessa to come here.

S

sylpoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Buddhism classes, lots of time spent training with monks in Thailand.
I'm just starting to read through this whole thread.Lots of cool info in here,seems like Vanessa really tried to answer everyone's questions.Even my little one here,although I think I see a sense of humor here too :) Also a lot of constructive advice ,was very nice of her to participate in this Q and A.Looks like it went very well!

Z

Zin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just got through reading the whole thread, great questions and great answers. Very well done Cardschat and everyone who made this possible. Thank you Cardschat and Vanessa.

masondub

masondub

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
got alot of good info, thanks Vanessa!

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely! I think it's important to be tighter in the beginning levels anyway, since a lot of the amateurs don't understand that it's ok to play tighter without antes, and will play against you as if you have the same range (and will also play ranges that are too loose themselves). Getting solid reads on your opponents before getting creative with them is another great reason to stay more ABC early on.

Hehe... I believe you believe this, but I've played against you enough to know that's not what you do. :) But still good advice!

ReptillianAgenda

ReptillianAgenda

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
She does play aggressive, but her stats speak for her self. Like her or not, not an issue. Her Positive winnings is anything to take seriously.