Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hi there!

According their latest rules, if you do not use skrill services for longer then 6 months, your account there is sublect to a monthly fee. I do not have funds there, and did not used it for 6 months. At first, when this period passed away, i could not login to my Skrill account. I thought they freezed it. But yesterday I received an e-mail stating I own $5.xx monthly fee, accompanied with a describing method how I could close my account. But again, I could not log in to my Skrill account, so this option is again not available for me.
Shall I send them back an e-mail or anyway they will close my account after a while?

The other thing what makes me worry that the same situation shall appear with my neteller acount, rather soon :confused:

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Definitely send them back an email and explain the situation. Otherwise they will probably just keep billing you ???
Just make sure that you don't send it to some no-reply address. They have a contact form on their site.

Edit. On Neteller they have this:
The fee will be deducted monthly from the available funds in your account until your balance is zero. NETELLER will not charge your credit card or bank account and will not cause your account to go into a negative balance.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sadly. The rule of paying for what you don't use is pretty stupid. I actively use my Skrill wallet, but for players who do transactions not so often, this can be a problem.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Skrill management is good and responds quickly to emails or direct calls

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Just to report what happened afterwords:
- Skrill closed my account with e-mail reply (used their site option to contact them about the issue);
- Neteller - made a withdraw from my BWIN account, and it went smooth. So basically, next 6 months I can prolong this e-wallet.

Btw, the Skrill representative said that I can contact them to reopen my Skrill account at any time in the future (y)