Maximum deposit and withdrawal from a poker account.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I see that pokerstars daily deposit is 1K.But what is the maximum amount of money that can be withdrawn from a poker account in one day?

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the room, in ggpoker you can withdraw up to 100k in one day, but it will also depend on the deposit methods you use, if it is cryptocurrencies much more they let you withdraw money in one day.

B

bababooey

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It does depend on the poker room and the withdrawal type also can have a difference.

They will limit you and it's all different if it's visa/mastercard, neteller, skrill or even a bank transfer.

Will also depend on the country and the rules and regulations they have in place.

Best to check with the site operator.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I see that pokerstars daily deposit is 1K.But what is the maximum amount of money that can be withdrawn from a poker account in one day?
I think it depends primarily on the withdrawal method you have chosen. If we talk about payments to bank cards, the banks themselves may have certain limits. If we talk about payment systems such as Skrill, Neteller or paypal, they may also have certain limitations. And of course cryptocurrency, I think this method has no limitations.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As others have said, both deposit and withdrawal limits depends on the site, your location, and the method chosen. There are no general rules, so just check in the cashier to find out, what apply to you. On PokerStars for instance you can individually set your own deposit limits. So it might just be, that it has been set to 1k daily per default.