Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Now I know it takes forever to get a lock withdrawal, if you can even get one. But I just want to know if you can request a withdrawal if you have not deposited to Lock.
No idea.
I thought we had to deposit on Lock to qualify to play the CC Lock freerolls? (maybe I'm wrong... but this is what I thought it was... & is why I deposited even though I already had a balance on there).

Just put in for a withdrawal now so we'll see how long it takes to go through.

Kahntrutahn

Kahntrutahn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I know it takes forever to get a lock withdrawal, if you can even get one. But I just want to know if you can request a withdrawal if you have not deposited to Lock.

Sometimes there are playthrough requirements if you rec'd a P2P transfe/r/bonus/freeroll winnings. Other times, for certain withdrawal methods, one has to deposit with them first in order to withdraw.

hopedieslast

hopedieslast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play here and stopped. it will honestly take you 3 months to cash off. im not even kidding myself and a bunch others went through it. however, there is a person on there who is trustworthy and is a high stakes player, he has become a lock pro elite who used to cash off for people. i suggest you to not play on the site, or to wanna wait for your cashout. or to find a good friend who is lock elite so he can cash you out quick and lock elite players have a higher amount they can cash off to. play on intertops.com 5 days to cash off gl to you. also, maybe your other option you email support and demand that your funds be transferred to a intertops account you create.

T

themosthigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why does cardschat run such big freerolls on a site with a huge red flag on it?

I started asking why CC would recommend their members deposit on Lock when they announced the depositors freeroll they were running and was basically told to shut up. They just want their affiliate money. Pretty dirty to link american players to that site still. The right thing to do would be to remove the affiliate link from CC. At least warn players on the affiliate page up top there.

Kahntrutahn

Kahntrutahn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play here and stopped. it will honestly take you 3 months to cash off. im not even kidding myself and a bunch others went through it. however, there is a person on there who is trustworthy and is a high stakes player, he has become a lock pro elite who used to cash off for people. i suggest you to not play on the site, or to wanna wait for your cashout. or to find a good friend who is lock elite so he can cash you out quick and lock elite players have a higher amount they can cash off to. play on intertops.com 5 days to cash off gl to you. also, maybe your other option you email support and demand that your funds be transferred to a intertops account you create.

This doesn't even work. I know a few Lock Pros in the same exact boat as normal players insofar as cash-out times. It appears many with special treatment no longer have it.

True statement.

This will not work. Intertops and Lock use completely different cashiers. Lock is not going transfer funds to them no matter how politely one asks or loudly one demands.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Day 5 - nothing so far.
{I put in Withdrawal on 3 other sites at same time, all have gone through now}

T

TBL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, so now i'm totally sick. Feeling that no one is going to get paid. The only question is do we have any recourse on trying to get our cashouts ? We all have the same story. Now what, if anything. Anyone with some legal insight ?

K

kensealock

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
While I personally havent played there, I have heard nothing good about trying to get money out of Lock. Good Luck to those trying!

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day 5 - nothing so far.

I'd be shocked if you get your w/d by June...Your ROW, so i'm estimating somewhere around mid-late June.

For Us players, the wait is 5 months minimum.

wydejim

wydejim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i took lock off my pc and wont play there cause of what i have been reading.
i have read the same thing about black chip as will.
took it off to.
the software is not that good any way.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'd be shocked if you get your w/d by June...Your ROW, so i'm estimating somewhere around mid-late June.

For Us players, the wait is 5 months minimum.
Yah I'm not expecting it anytime soon. It was by skrill/Moneybookers though which is typically fastest (for all other sites I play on).

FlowJoe

FlowJoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lock Poker recently had all of the tourneys and ring table freeze up-Support was refunding tourney fees with no problems

Refund to your account and withdrawal from your account are two different things!!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well... it's been 20 days now since I put in for a Withdrawal (Skrill/Moneybookers) & I still have not even received an email to say my WD is pending... or anything :(
(the money I withdrew is no longer showing in my active bankroll on there)

On all other sites it's typically 48hrs. when using Skrill/Moneybookers & I think on the outside I waited once for 4days (although I had a fairly lengthy wait also in the past with Carbon but that was when they'd just swiched over to new cashier).

I've got a few other sites from Revolution network on my computer (JuicyStakes, Cake, Intertops)... it sure would suck if I won a ticket to the $100k & binked it while playing on Lock :p

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Day 5 - nothing so far.

Lol same here 3 days :D I am probably happy if I get it with the 60 days.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand why US players have issues with cash outs but there really is no excuse for any site to take longer then 2-5 days when it comes to players from the rest of the world.
Dont understand why any one would play there tbh.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I understand why US players have issues with cash outs but there really is no excuse for any site to take longer then 2-5 days when it comes to players from the rest of the world.
Well....
I had a few bucks on there from quite awhile ago... then saw the CC Lock promo $500 freerolls & not being one to pass up on 'FREE MONEYS'... I made another deposit on there so I could play in them. (I then played a $10 mtt & won a few bucks at same time as playin' CC freeroll & won a few bucks in CC freerolls).
I'm not playing anything else on there now (except for the CC freerolls).

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Made a withdrawal on 3/30 and still haven't seen or heard a word from Lock. 23 days.
My account shows the withdrawal as "verified". Will be interesting to see how long this takes.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It really does suck..
I would play there, but i'm on to many poker sites right now:p

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Made a withdrawal on 3/30 and still haven't seen or heard a word from Lock. 23 days.
My account shows the withdrawal as "verified". Will be interesting to see how long this takes.
I sent them an email to which they responded that it'd take 4-5 weeks to process via Skrill.

S

smidjet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i downloaded lock also for the promotion cc 500 freeeoll but have not made a deposit before i do i would like to know what possible reason could there be for taking so long for a withdraw if they are keeping the money the way they are suppost to

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last edited:
C

ChipTowerz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hope you get your winnings soon!

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I requested a withdrawal to skrill, they sent me an email saying they received the request and would get back to me shortly, that was 2 weeks ago, the amount is subtracted from my balance there, havent\t heard anything since!

Status
Not open for further replies.