Not open for further replies.
BigBlue

BigBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like the layout on FT, I was thinking about trying Stars...

The gift card I have is the yellow one from Wallgreens - its called Gift2Go - It worked for me a number of times on FT in the past.

I might try out Stars tonight...

BigBlue

BigBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not working on Stars....

BigBlue

BigBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I talked to pokerstars....looks like Gift2Go has blocked transactions..:mad:they told me to use ALL Access Gift Cards. So if you brought the Gift2Go gift cards from Walmart or Walgreen - I wouldn't get them anymore....

I didn't know poker stars had e-checks....so I guess that be the easiest option for me...

R

randerr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone had any success using the visa all access card on FT as of late? I recently bought one and registered it online but I keep getting an error message from FT. They're response was 'use something else.' Any help is appreciated

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not sure if it works on FT, I never deposited anywhere but PS, but when I first tried my AllAccess it took a few hours to get it to work. Also did you activate it online?

R

randerr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not sure if it works on FT, I never deposited anywhere but PS, but when I first tried my AllAccess it took a few hours to get it to work. Also did you activate it online?

Yeah I put in all my information and tried several times. I tried the minimum on a friends account on PS and it worked fine, so it appears to me that FT no longer accepts visa all access. :mad:

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be the AllAccess company blocking the site, not FT blocking the card I think. Seems weird though, because you would think that they would block all gaming sites if they were going to bother. Did you enter the ammount $1 less than what you have on the card? So if you put 100 on the card, you can only put 99 on the site, because AllAccess charges a $1 fee to do the transaction. That is the only other thing that I can think...

G

galopagogo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All access visa is my savior, without it i would surely suffer from online poker withdrawal!

TheseNutsWin

TheseNutsWin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS works i just made my first deposit last night and it worked i got a
$50 card and tried to deposit $50 and was declined then i typed in $49 and it worked! :)

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS works i just made my first deposit last night and it worked i got a
$50 card and tried to deposit $50 and was declined then i typed in $49 and it worked! :)

Yeah they get a buck for doing it. I think that most of the people that have a problem, simply do not realise this. I mean they probably keep trying 50 over and over... :p

pokerace3454

pokerace3454

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the reloadable visa card work nicely and worked at pokertime too :D so no promblems here

L

Liveone1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay, I was wondering why people were saying the reloadable card doesn't work. Made no sense to me at all since it would still be an "All Access" Card with a visa logo. Looks like people are overlooking the $1 charge from the gift card and thats causing confusion.

So, the re-loadable card WILL work then, but for whatever reason, people simply prefer the gift card (Maybe the $10 fee or other fees? I want to put $65 into either Stars or bodog...not sure yet, but it sounds like all the gift cards have set amounts ($25, $50, $100). However, when I go to allaccessgift.com, I don't see any type of amount on the upper right of the gift card as people are saying I'm supposed to see.

Does this mean I can put any amount on these one time load gift cards? I know this stuff can't be this complicated, but now I'm just uneasy.

Last edited:
1nickthegreek

1nickthegreek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay, I was wondering why people were saying the reloadable card doesn't work. Made no sense to me at all since it would still be an "All Access" Card with a visa logo. Looks like people are overlooking the $1 charge from the gift card and thats causing confusion.

So, the re-loadable card WILL work then, but for whatever reason, people simply prefer the gift card (Maybe the $10 fee or other fees? I want to put $65 into either Stars or Bodog...not sure yet, but it sounds like all the gift cards have set amounts ($25, $50, $100). However, when I go to allaccessgift.com, I don't see any type of amount on the upper right of the gift card as people are saying I'm supposed to see.

Does this mean I can put any amount on these one time load gift cards? I know this stuff can't be this complicated, but now I'm just uneasy.
My all access reloadable visa card has no dollar amount on it anywhere, so I am just going to set it up with my bank acct. and I can just transfer funds whenever I feel like it.

J

JokerAce888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I use all access visa, not sure what you mean by non-reloadable and not, mine is silver I got it online at all access.com I load it at a store near my home and it works all the time

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The reloadable ones are simply that, you can use them over and over. The one time use ones are gift cards that can only be for a set ammount (20, 50, 100 dollars), then when they are used you throw them out. The reloadable ones are the same as a normal bank debit card and you can keep transferring money in and out of them.

H

halofanatic8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hey guys, do you know if you give your information there at the counter or online?

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey guys, do you know if you give your information there at the counter or online?

Online, but dont play around, because they can ask for proof of id (there has been cases where they have). That is only if you withdrawl a bigger ammount, if you use it only to deposit, give them a fake name if you want.

L

Liveone1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To clear up any confusion (maybe I was the only one confused lol) I just purchased a RELOADABLE ALL Access Visa, and it works JUST FINE on PS.

I'm not saying that a NonReloadable ALL Access visa gift card won't work, nor am I suggesting you get a reloadable one. Matter fact I don't have ANY opinion on the gift cards. I'm just sharing what I now know.

The All Access Reloadable Visa's work just fine
on PS as of this post!

pokerace3454

pokerace3454

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for real even pokerstars ask for id if you withdraw a lot

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try a visa gift card not a reloadable but a gift card cost 5.95 at an ace check cashing place

pokerace3454

pokerace3454

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you i did. i depoist money into pokertime i got dollar fee lol

C

Chad00

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the visa all acess gift card still works just have to make sure you do not buy the reloadable giftcard

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the visa all acess gift card still works just have to make sure you do not buy the reloadable giftcard

That is not true, reloadable one works fine as well...

(Edit: Did you not see the post friggin on top of yours??)

mavss14

mavss14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when I deposit I always use the Visa access gift card, fk that too much money at risk using debit or credit card

Status
Not open for further replies.