Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pokerguy1982

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What happens if you deposit from the US using an ALLACCESS VISA, and you actually win money....How do you withdraw it???

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What happens if you deposit from the US using an ALLACCESS VISA, and you actually win money....How do you withdraw it???

by check, unless you have made a prior echeck deposit.

N

NextChamp

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chase Sucks

I use my chase visa card and have had no problems at all, by brother though uses his credit union card and has nothing but trouble some banks are set up differently, but I found when my brother has problems the card has to be reset my security.

Yea I used my Chase once and they billed it as a Cash Advance and jacked the interest % way up. I called them and they would do nothing. I've used credit cards in the past and never had it billed as a cash advance. Chase sucks. I no longer will use my Chase card for anything since they along with half the other banks jacked up my interest rates in February for no reason when the new credit card laws went into effect.

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play on Ultimate Bet or Bodog you are fine with Visa no matter what and where it is from... Have a good one,
Moe. :)

I haven't made any recent deposits to UB, but I did try to deposit to bodog using first one and then another Visa card--no go. I then called the toll-free phone number that they list on the site. The guy I spoke with was really nice, but still no go with the Visas.

I ended up using eWalletXpress, which worked really well. I was very impressed by the extent of security measures in that method.

O

onetime

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All access

It's a shame that the cards no longer work on poker stars and full tilt anymore.Needless to say at least there are other methods to deposit and continue to play.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a shame that the cards no longer work on poker stars and full tilt anymore.Needless to say at least there are other methods to deposit and continue to play.

as far as pokerstars, as of now, vanilla mastercards will work but it has to be mastercard. there is a $5 fee to load up to $300. i got this info from pokerstars deposit assistance team btw.

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any way you could post that email or whatever?

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes. i will post it. im about to take off, but i know i have it. ill put it up tonight.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
found it...i had actually posted it in another thread and i was able to find that as i seem to have deleted the email. doh!

Dear Greg,

It is a pleasure for us to assist you and to see that you wish to be informed
before actually going to buy your gift card for a deposit with us.

At this moment, there is only one prepaid card working for US players at
PokerStars. The card available is the "Vanilla MasterCard" prepaid card which
can be purchased at Walgreen's under the name of "Easy Bill Pay" (it has a big
green $ on the front). Please make sure to get the Vanilla MasterCard because
the Visa version will have restrictions against online gaming.

It is loadable from $20 - $300 with a $4.95 fee charged by the issuer of the
card, there are no fees at PokerStars. Please keep in mind that in order to use
these cards for online purchases they require activation, which must be done at
the store at the time of purchase.

As we have no agreements with the financial institution that issues these cards,
we cannot guarantee that they will continue working indefinitely. Such companies
can implement restrictions for on-line gaming transactions without notice. We
recommend that you contact us before purchasing this card in the future.

If you use this type of card to make a deposit at PokerStars you will be able to
withdraw funds through a Cashier's Check which will be sent according to your
instructions.

An alternate deposit method that you may want to consider is Western Union.

Western Union is an international money transfer system. You may only send cash
in amounts of $100 up to $1800 plus fees, this depending on how much money you
wish to send. Payments will be processed between 9:30am and 11:30pm Eastern Time
and take about 60 minutes to be credited to your account.

Please note that you must use Western Union names only once, and it can be used
up to 48 hours after you requested it. In order to make a deposit, please go to
the PokerStars cashier, select the Western Union button, and click on
"Instructions" for complete details.

Additional information on other deposit options can be found at:
http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/real-money/

For further deposit related assistance, send your phone number and appropriate
time to call to dad@pokerstars.com.

Thank you for choosing PokerStars.

Regards,

Dahlia M
PokerStars Deposit Assistance Team

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, y. I'm not sure I like that $5 fee, but it's still better than WU. I still think my best option is using my old Visa Access card and just moving that money to my paypal and then sending to my money moving source. Thank God I have him or I'd be stressing!

But it is nice to know that I can get one of these Vanilla cards for PS. I really don't play there, but I might start putting money on there as kind of a bank.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yw sir. i dont like the $5 fee either, but its way cheaper than western union. the fees for that are just awful. best of luck!

N

NextChamp

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UltimateBet

I haven't made any recent deposits to Ultimatebet, but I did try to deposit to Bodog using first one and then another Visa card--no go. I then called the toll-free phone number that they list on the site. The guy I spoke with was really nice, but still no go with the Visas.

I ended up using eWalletXpress, which worked really well. I was very impressed by the extent of security measures in that method.

Just used my Greendot Visa for a successful deposit on UltimateBet. Purchased the card awhile back and haven't used it in months. Just went to the greendot website to reload and saw I had a -$11.xx balance which kind of sucked but I do remember them saying there was a maintenance fee for the card. Can't remember how much the fee was but $11 for the months I haven't used it is ok I guess.

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greendot is ~$3 per month.

S

slickydoes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all of them work not just all access

you just cant use them right after you buy them they take time to activate

some take longer then others

visa takes about 3 hours

mastercard 30 minutes

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

visa takes about 3 hours

mastercard 30 minutes

what site or sites have you used them on, and how recently?

S

slickydoes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pstars and tilt

as recently as yesterday

if you try and it denies just wait 30mins to 1 hour and try again

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ill give it a shot. thanks!

C

Calcongra

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not successful for me

I use a prepaid greendot card available at walgreens wal mart and cvs it cost at first but it works with all sites online greendotonline.com if u cant find it anywhere

I tried the green dot and it would not work, I called customer service and they said that there is a gambling restriction and I read their terms of service agreement and it says they will not approve for any gambling.

Needless to say, I cancelled the card and had them refund my money.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

visa takes about 3 hours

mastercard 30 minutes
Are you in the US? I know they do not all work, I have tried a few since June, and more than once before spending it on something else...

S

slickydoes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you in the US? I know they do not all work, I have tried a few since June, and more than once before spending it on something else...

im in canada and all of our prepaids come from the states so i dont think theres a difference. make sure the one you buy can work on the internet.

if you buy one thats not for the internet i heard you can go to the mastercard site and register it for online use. cant confirm that one though i never had a problem

as far as pokerstars, as of now, vanilla mastercards will work but it has to be mastercard. there is a $5 fee to load up to $300. i got this info from pokerstars deposit assistance team btw.

theres a $3.95 fee when you buy the card but pokerstars doesnt charge anything for using them. i dont know if thats what you meant but ill clairify that

I tried the green dot and it would not work, I called customer service and they said that there is a gambling restriction and I read their terms of service agreement and it says they will not approve for any gambling.

Needless to say, I cancelled the card and had them refund my money.

ive used cards that say no gambling allowed. i dont think they really care. think about how much money they would lose if they started putting on a bunch of restrictions for real.

capitalism. do whatever you want just pay every cent of your taxes and they could care less

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.