This is the worst freeroll year ever so far.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls have indeed become fewer, but they are still there. In particular, pay attention to our freerolls on Replay, a pretty good alternative. If you are a patient and consistent player you have a chance to increase your bankroll. In addition, 888 has many freerolls every day, you can play almost all day :)
and truth! A pioneer in freerolls, freerolls are good, they attract new players, reveal other great players and also save some who are in need, often supplementing their income.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is sad that freerolls have gone away and pretty much disappeared on some sites but we were lucky to have them as long as we have in my opinion. Hopefully they changed their mind and put a few more out there for people but they're out there to make a profit not give away free games. I have a gut feeling that many of these places saw that players only played freerolls and cash out if they could were never deposited after playing the free roles and losing their money.
Maybe, I'm not sure you can answer for them and their intentions. This is not my case because in the last year I have already lost around 20 thousand dollars

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokem sites have been making changes to their freerolls, this is bad news since I love playing freerolls

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Poker is one of life's mysteries
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
This is true, in addition to that, my location has been banned from playing in several poker rooms, including partypoker, WPT, and 888. I do not know what the reason for this ban is.
Does 1xbet play a role in this, especially since it has become very popular here in Morocco even though it does not include traditional poker games.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Freerolls are mostly designed to lure new players and make them make a deposit and bring money to the poker room. Therefore, it is not surprising that there are fewer of them, but you will not always be given money for free

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I hadn't seen a shortage like that before, but that's not enough to put me off the game. I can break it a thousand times, they can extinguish online poker, and I create another way.

When God wants, even the Devil obeys.
the eternal crying that there are no freerolls, I would advise you to find a job, earn money and be able to play poker whenever and wherever you want
freerolls are for people who have no other way to get money

are you so lazy that you can't do that !

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the eternal crying that there are no freerolls, I would advise you to find a job, earn money and be able to play poker whenever and wherever you want
freerolls are for people who have no other way to get money

are you so lazy that you can't do that !
You are well? Have you been working a lot? Don't spend so much of your hard-earned money on poker. Take that frustration out of yourself, talk more...

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are freerolls every 3 hours at ACR for people who want to build from scratch.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are freerolls every 3 hours at ACR for people who want to build from scratch.
Yes, those freerolls are great. I can usually build my bankroll up a little at a time after I lose it all i the slots. LOL. Maybe I should give up the slots.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, those freerolls are great. I can usually build my bankroll up a little at a time after I lose it all i the slots. LOL. Maybe I should give up the slots.
Yes you should give up Slots and only play poker with bankrollmanagement. You will lose money with Slots longterm.

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Hopefully it will become better in the future

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One thing though about the move to replay is that there is no worry about download problems. The site just seems to come up as a web page.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Oohhhh loookkk whatt I haveee foundddd. A link to CardsChat Freerolls Schedule by Level Yahhooo you have to Be active heree , and it will open gate to 3 level of freeroll.

Unless you already clicked
Be aware that if you click on the link, you will see that this forum offferrr ennoughghhh freerrolll to keepp you bussyyyy.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Freeroll with 2hour late registration and rebuy with 4000 people in .........that never finnish.......

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I agree with the lack of freerolls, but if we live only on freerolls, we will stop winning what we deserve, we will get off the slopes and look for wider paths, success to all