Why are other online poker links disappearing?

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
a) insufficient number of players
b) many unfair things
c) uninteresting and boring
d) unpopular and little known
e) unable to compete and lose to another online site

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I really don't know? There have been a few I have tried in the past, One offered Freeroll games where you won Points instead of cash and you could use the points to buy-into SnG games where you could win money or exchanged the Points for Cash on the Cashiers table but the exchange rate was Diabolical.
So I always used them for buy-ins, I built up a bankroll of over £150 before they shut the poker games down, and transferred all my money to their sister Sports betting site, It took a while to get my money from them through several E-Mails but got it eventually.
Their excuse was there was not enough interest in the Poker rooms and that was the reason they closed it down, Which I could understand as there were never more than 40 to 50 players in the freerolls some nights less than that, So they were pretty easy to Win, I know, I used to win a lot of them. :)
One Site I really enjoyed was PKR.Com and they went Bankrupt years ago.:(

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think some of the big names might go under soon as well unless they bring back Russian players. By far the most players on pokerstars were Russians before they got banned. So when you lose probably about one-third of your players by banning them and then probably another 25 percent or so to GG the writing is on the wall.

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
I think it's more because I don't know how to manage the competition and adapt to the times... creating an interesting product that attracts and retains users.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Nowadays the competition is very great.
If you look at sites like GG, ACR, WPT, they have many more online players than PS for example.
It has to do with many aspects. Table visualization, rake, variety of games, number of tournaments for all levels, quick ways to make deposits and withdrawals, reliability, etc.
At least I mainly play on PS and GG.
Although the one I like the most is GG.
Greetings:):):)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that small rooms don't have enough players to keep the room going and eventually they have to close. I think it's bad to only have a few medium to big rooms available, because if the rooms have more competition they would need to make better promotions to keep the players playing in their room.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think as far as pokerstars goes numerous countries have been banned and also when the company was sold their techinal issues began in earnest with no end in sight, also lots of competition from GG poker etc.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
people have always been attracted to free games where they give money not tickets cash prizes, but now prizes are given tickets, so players lose interest in playing these tournaments and going to competitors Now there are a lot of poker sites where you can win money by playing for free so there are a lot of such poker sites and where the best conditions people go there are other poker sites losing online and will fall completely down in the future