antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't watch TV anymore , only some internet you tube clips from some of these tv channels . TV sucked in the past , now it's worse than before . Only reason to watch TV in the past was the free movies . But I listen now to a lot of music and I watch a lot of movies .

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely listen to music while playing because I feel like I m not on my A game

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I don't listen to music or watch anything whilst playing poker, as I would find it distracting and it would stop me from fully concentrating on the game. I think it's hard to truly divide your attention on 2 tasks at once, unless these tasks aren't important.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I particularly like to play by watching something like YouTube, movies or series to distract and take some of the tension out of the game, I think that when I focus too much on the screens I get more anxious and so for me it works better that way.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How many people watch tv/listen to music while playing.

I recently purchased a laptop with a larger screen so I occassionally have netflix on the side while playing a couple of tournaments. I have found it helpful while overcoming the slow boring early stages of some tournaments. It kind of prevents me from playing too loose early.

What do people watch while playing if anything?
I'm from Ukraine, we have a war, so actually I have the TV on 24 hours a day and I listen to the news almost all the time. But before war, I liked to listen to music depending on my mood.
.... For example, right now, when I'm writing this post, an air raid alarm is sounding in our city, and I have to go to shelter, although I don't want to at all. Since the TV is always on and I am subscribed to the relevant messengers, I receive information in which direction the rockets are flying and this gives me an understanding of the degree of danger.