A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
@puzzlefish Now I looked at your first comment in this thread and despite the ironies that followed, I saw this pattern a long time ago and I take it into account, it is valid for about 90% of what I have seen from my little game but it's only valid for all in, and I've seen before that if you didn't ask for a lot from the beginning for a monster hand you'll be smashed with nuts.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Wow!
I reviewed this thread & now looking at the screenshots you've posted... I can see it!!! OMFG so fk'n rigged!!!!

Sorry man. I admit it. You were right all along.
I am not trying to prove something with a few screenshots. Proving something like this takes a lot of data. Do you know what proof by induction means?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am not trying to prove something with a few screenshots. Proving something like this takes a lot of data. Do you know what proof by induction means?
Dude. I was agreeing with you... letting you know I TOO CAN SEE IT! (I wasn't being sarcastic)

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Another one just now Screenshot 20240401 152913Screenshot 20240401 152920

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
And again, they sit a sitout to my right just as the previous sitout busts. Unbelievable.
Screenshot 20240401 153240

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Wow!
I reviewed this thread & now looking at the screenshots you've posted... I can see it!!! OMFG so fk'n rigged!!!!

Sorry man. I admit it. You were right all along.
APRIL FOOLS!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
You know, I wish all of this was April Fools and variance. But it's not. And I am really tired of it. I am done.
Hey @puzzlefish , poker is not for the faint of heart, no doubt ♥️ I Got to be in some live events with some high prize-pools and if you walk around the floor you can hear the Aces and Kings cracking and 2 outers hitting and it is brutal. I know it's easier said than done but to get to the next level in poker you have to accept the cards for what they are and focus on making the best decisions You can make. A good couch or a subscription to a solver to work on your game can improve it considerably. Good Luck!

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey @puzzlefish , poker is not for the faint of heart, no doubt ♥️ I Got to be in some live events with some high prize-pools and if you walk around the floor you can hear the Aces and Kings cracking and 2 outers hitting and it is brutal. I know it's easier said than done but to get to the next level in poker you have to accept the cards for what they are and focus on making the best decisions You can make. A good couch or a subscription to a solver to work on your game can improve it considerably. Good Luck!
Hi Ami. Thanks for the message. I enjoy playing poker but want to be sure that I am playing a fair game. Whenever I find something that looks like it is not fair, I try to learn more about it, to either identify it as a temporary anomaly in the cards or else to figure out exactly what it is. Time will always tell.