Integrity Check - How can an online poker room make you feel secure these days?

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Bots and cheaters don't really bother me. I need not that much... just stable servers, poker software with comfortable interface and flexible settings for Windows and Android, various deposit/withdrawal methods, fast cashouts.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I don't know if there are bots on the sites or if they're fiction, but I know for sure that my GG Pokerok account was hacked and the money was stolen. And the administration did nothing, like we had nothing to do with it, it's your own fault. I can say when the session is bad, it seems like there are only bots around you, and when it's good, I think they'll consider you a bot.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The main things they can make are : to protect your identity and your money , to keep all bots away from their platforms and to exclude any type of external HUDs and programs like that

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Cameras to record the actual person playing? That seems like a big invasion of privacy that most people would not want to agree to.
Absolutely agree with Tammy. Invasion of privacy. Many mornings, with my toast and coffee, I like to play a game of poker.
After the game, I shower, make-up and dress-up to go out.

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
It doesn't make me question the integrity of the sites where I play, as I think this reflects more on the players themselves. It might not be that easy to try to find out which players are bots or cheat, and wrong accusations could make the site lose players. Plus, there are thousands of players, so to track all of them and screen who could be a bot is a very demanding task.