i thnk am not that good at poker.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Today was a good day between 5nl cash and an MTT made $34.75. Back at it tomorrow morning.

Cheers!!!

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zero, not played for ages. Probably because i have Cities Skylines 2, which seems to be taking up much of my free time.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bubkes today. I mainly play freerolls and it’s very difficult to cash in those.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In different ways, mostly a little $20-30

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If we talk about my average monthly profit, I make somewhere around $100-$150. Not much, but so far it's a pretty good result :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Play a lot, work on your game even more - and success will surely come.Many new poker players make a common mistake. They learn the game combinations and think that they are ready to sit down at the table and start playing, expecting to get a good income from poker. As a result, after several days nothing remains of the deposit made, and the person forgets the very idea of playing cards, like a bad dream.But you need to try.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Today was just not a good day. I'm something like 30 in loss. But in general I have been very positive this month.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello. It's a very delicate question - at this stage, not much. Will I be able to feel comfortable when I have enough to play NL1 and NL2. There is no talk about withdrawing income at all yet. My, so to speak, earnings are currently fluctuating greatly!! I am motivated and looking for opportunities!!! Good luck to you in the future!!

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot less than a year ago but I didn't make a lot then either but I risk almost zero. There were so many streamer freerolls going on last year on ACR. Plus pokerstars was giving out loads of free sportsbets. It is just unreal how things have changed for the worse in just the last year or two for us freerolling freeloading types. Oh well. It is basically free entertainment. The little bit I still make pays for electricity of the computer and internet charge.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Nowadays poker has become more competitive and to be able to make profits in banking one has to indulge in strategies and study since currently poker is like a profession that if you don't update yourself you will never be able to advance to achieve that advance it is good to study and perfect the game strategy but we must keep in mind that this is a medium and long term method, when fine-tuning the study and the game you should not believe that you will start winning immediately, a mistake that most people make with this mentality begin to despair and generate more losses than wins

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I haven't deposited any money in poker in the past few years and made some small wins in freerolls.

When I was playing for money around 2008, I made several £100s from SNGs.

Turtifice

Turtifice

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SG
Chips
I have made 1.1k bb in the 13.5 hours i've played without multi tabling.

But you have to understand about std dev and variance. If you only have 3bb/100 winrate then you can easily end up losing money after playing half a million hands. How long will it take you to play half a million hands? haha

That's why I am going to make sure I have winrate of at least 20bb/100 and I'm on the right path so far with winrate of about 60bb/100.
I almost forgot to say that I play poker on the website and as you can see I am very successful.
Congratulations on your success so far in poker! I aspire to this level of play and hopefully I can make it as a professional

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zero , but today we have cardschat freeroll at 888 Poker and i must win , i hope so. :D

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
$50 a month, on average, poker brings me. But first of all, I play for fun, although money is of course also important to me :)

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
How much I earn is relative to how much I play, as I have another job I play in my spare time, but when I have time I play a lot of screens and have had good results.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not a lot! I said a while back that I wouldn't rebuy in any tournament in future, but i'm glad I did in this one.
Second

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
probaly had only like $0.5 this week

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lately I am playing only freerolls, so I make just a feel dollars a month, but it is something.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can win or lose, in the end you have to win, poker is always long-term, you have to give your all, the result will always be your ally.

Sullivanryn88

Sullivanryn88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Less than 10$ lost today, haven't got out there much. Did a MTT with 350 made it 57 I believe. Cash was 45 and up. Than just a couple simple SnG. Stopped for the day, regrouping and back to education for my next day of chosen battle. GL everyone else out there

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
today -$145 but the day is not yet over.
I played the SundayMillion 18th Ann. which is way higher buyin than I would normally play in for MTTs. Although I didn't cash in it, it was still fun to play it (& of course you can't win the $1 Mill if you don't play )

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me, so I don't play much and as a result I don't earn much from it

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You can win in a day to upgrade your PC