How much do you earn from poker today

T

turnupthebb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CH
Chips
I have made 1.1k bb in the 13.5 hours i've played without multi tabling.

But you have to understand about std dev and variance. If you only have 3bb/100 winrate then you can easily end up losing money after playing half a million hands. How long will it take you to play half a million hands? haha

That's why I am going to make sure I have winrate of at least 20bb/100 and I'm on the right path so far with winrate of about 60bb/100.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
how much money did I earn on poker very little money because I play with money I've already won in poker or in free tournaments, I hope I'll be able to make big money in the future, apparently I'm like you but I didn't lose money because I didn't deposit money into poker sites myself and withdraw a lot of money but that's not enough for me:I CAN'T LAUGH:

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not winning at the moment, I hope it will be better in the future

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm earning enough to make my monthly trips, now in January my and my wife's are already paid, 10 days in Caldas Novas

sabir

sabir

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course its depends on the days and especially on the types of tournaments played.

I prefer KO tournaments, I have a good run well there, and I win enough to get through the month.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
All I played today was the GG freebie Spin n go. I played the 6 seater just now. It was for a $2 prize, and I won it for $1.25. A good nights work for sure! :ROFLMAO::)

sabir

sabir

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that quite a lot of people today have earned income and raised the balance in their bank accounts. But I'm the other way around, I've lost a lot of money hitting cash and today I'm going to stop here to brace myself for a better tomorrow
Never give up for sure tomorrow will be better

but try to do a smart checkup of your play style. because if you lose money in poker all the time means you need to find what is wrong in your game process.

I am sure if you do that you will stat wining money

Baoka

Baoka

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Today is an unlucky day to lose a lot.

C

Czester918

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't earned anything yet but I'm working out and I hope that will change

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My hourly rate is laughable but thankfully my acr winnings were invested into bitcoin starting in 2017 and has grown exponentially

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I only play NL2 right now so it's never a lot!

Yesterday was good, +$9.06 from 866 hands at 52.31 BB/100. Another $9.49 from 3rd place in a CardsChat freeroll.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2023 fulfilled all my expectations for poker this year, I think it even exceeded it a little. I hope to improve a little for 2024, I believe that if I continue in the same way I will get a salary equal to that of my formal job.

L

larabe1997

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
TN
Chips
well sometomes a win , sometimes a lose

Fumogrosso

Fumogrosso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Remember, if you don't play, you can't lose hahaha

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play poker just as a hobby so will be no rewards in cash for me :))) ...just joking around :)..I am winning around 100 $ per month , I know is not pretty much but is enough for me , because I dont play to high stakes or buy-ins :)

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
only 10% of players earn etc

what will you say to the current 90% who lose

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that quite a lot of people today have earned income and raised the balance in their bank accounts. But I'm the other way around, I've lost a lot of money hitting cash and today I'm going to stop here to brace myself for a better tomorrow
I think it's because you don't manage your bank well and because of that you lose money if you have a balance of 100 and you play tournaments of 10 then it's not right you have to play tournaments 100 to 1 because it's right or you have a bad game)

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
poker is a game of variance, u can´t know how much u will make or lose.

Jimlad999

Jimlad999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never really counted up the winnings from poker. I just really treat it as more of a hobby that I enjoy over time. If I gave it an estimate I'm probably at break even.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm sorry to hear that, and think that you are doing the right thing by laying off a bit. :) One good thing that came from the anti-gambling people is their saying "Bet with your head. Not over it." That is good advice from anyone. :) Best of luck with however you decide to proceed. :)