ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is rare when a room has WPT betting insurance. I have been playing in this room for a couple of months and I have just played tables! and I find that when you go all in there is a betting insurance that I really don't understand!
I went all in with A10 having flopped 2A2 against a bluff turn 2A22 river 2a222
It is supposed to be dealt but in this case I won twice as much as I had, something I don't understand, I was winning until the turn, which is where I push all in, my opponent loses with a bluff but ties the poker table to Ace, dealing the pot but the funny thing is I just added the all in as if it were won, why?
Someone explain how it works and what the other buttons do.

Attachments

• seguro.jpg
    seguro.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 10
  • seguro2.jpg
    seguro2.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 9
Andromedaaa

Andromedaaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
It is rare when a room has WPT betting insurance. I have been playing in this room for a couple of months and I have just played tables! and I find that when you go all in there is a betting insurance that I really don't understand!
I went all in with A10 having flopped 2A2 against a bluff turn 2A22 river 2a222
It is supposed to be dealt but in this case I won twice as much as I had, something I don't understand, I was winning until the turn, which is where I push all in, my opponent loses with a bluff but ties the poker table to Ace, dealing the pot but the funny thing is I just added the all in as if it were won, why?
Someone explain how it works and what the other buttons do.
It sounds like you're describing a situation where a betting insurance feature was activated during your all-in hand, resulting in an unexpected outcome where you received double the amount you initially had. Betting insurance in poker rooms typically protects players from losing their entire stack in certain situations, such as running into a bad beat or losing with a strong hand.

In your case, when you went all-in with A10 and your opponent bluffed with a weaker hand, the betting insurance likely kicked in because your hand was strong enough to qualify. This insurance feature may have doubled your winnings as a form of compensation for losing despite having a strong hand.

As for the other buttons you mentioned, they likely relate to various features or options available in the poker room's interface, such as chat functions, hand history, or settings. It's essential to familiarize yourself with these buttons and features to make the most of your online poker experience and understand how each one affects gameplay. If you're unsure about any specific feature, you can always reach out to the poker room's support team for clarification.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
insurance is when you play and lose with a strong hand and you are offered not to lose all your chips but to lose part of your stack and that's it, and you can disagree and take the risk to win all your opponent's chips at once, or refuse and lose your entire chip stack, but you can also agree to win a little less chips, but then you'll keep your chips if suddenly your opponent moves you to poker

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Tournament poker pots cannot be insured, so if you only play in tournaments, don't expect to ever be able to use this option.In cash games, the insurance option allows you to insure your money when you are all-in against another player and are the favorite to win the hand.Insurance allows you to reduce variance and avoid the risk of ruin in one hand in which you weren’t even wrong, but just unlucky.

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Betting insurance isn't worth it. You tend to lose money over the long run if you pay for "betting insurance". The poker rooms using betting insurance are trying to take extra money from players. It's better to make decisions according to your read of the cards and players.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars