R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I try not to pay attention to insults. Obviously, players who behave in this way are simply complex and insecure people who have a lot of psychological problems and show their inferiority with such inadequate behavior.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How do you feel about insults in chat?
When it comes to our freerolls, I take a screenshot and send that screenshot to Martin. If necessary, I make a brief description of the situation and explain what happened. If we talk about other tournaments, i.e. not about CardsChat tournaments, then I simply ignore any insults.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very sad 😥

After taking a screenshot and obv sending it to one the mods, i normally also print out said sc and then hang it somewhere in my room so i never forget about what happened.

If its not CC then i dont care. People can wish me all kinds of things. What counts is CC.

Last edited:
PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have a great time with them. I love a good, inspired insult! Trivial cusses don't interest me.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
The insulters are usually on tilt or are the aggressive players. This is good to know.
If it upsets you, mute them.

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't like swearing and I don't let you be insulted, but chatting... it's just a tactical move to lose attention... I usually mark them in yellow, take notes, and sometimes, when I can, play harder with them... after that they usually become more cultured...)

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't even care about insults in person, online so I completely ignore them!(y)(y)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In general, I do not pay attention to such cases. It's unfortunate, it's unpleasant, but it's definitely not fatal. Players who insult others are most likely people who are simply not confident in themselves, in their skills and in general in their lives.

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to love being insulted. I would reply: "ty".

Unfortunately 888 has no chat now.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think they should ban them directly. I'm not saying that they ban the possibility of playing. But they should at least ban the chat.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like chat interaction while I'm playing, it distracts me. I always disable chat.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many online poker sites no longer allow chat .On those that do , I am okay with insults , and have been known to type donk ,burro, bozo, noob etc .

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A while ago I still wasted time in chat, but nowadays I generally ignore it... won't help anything in our game most of the time

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For the most part i ignore the chat. Now yes I have been bother by something people have said to me but overall I don't care anymore.

The one bad part about someone doing that is it gets my attention and not for there good. A few months back someone in a CC game made a comment about me. This was a player who was flying under my radar at that time. 40 minutes later a had a lot of notes on his play and stacked him. Had he not had made the comment I may not have resized what he was doing and very possible had folded to his river over bet.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How do you feel about insults in chat?
Hi :)
Sometimes the players are not very friendly and it's honestly annoying. But I try not to respond to insults, so as not to be the same bastard. So I usually just ignore the insults.
Good luck :)

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How deep the needle ? As deep as it will go !

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
chat? I don't know what is that in a poker room for a while, many tables....

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I don’t pay attention, and why communicate with a sick, uneducated person and follow their lead?

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
where I can play, there's no chat anymore, only emojis left ::D

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I just block this person, there is no point in wasting time on such people and becoming like them.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't care, I ignore it. I won't let it get in the way of my game.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
It's not a problem for me, it means the opponent is on tilt, he makes more mistakes.
I usually say thank you. :)

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't agree with this type of behavior and that's why I keep the chat closed