Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Personally I don't like it, not a fan of insults in any situation.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Keep calm. Insults can cause negative emotions, but try not to react emotionally. Don't stoop to the level of the insulter and don't respond in kind.

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I never pay attention to that, but i think its funny!

You have to control yourself to don't get that tilted to insult people. As a poker player you have to be calm in order to be the best at winning.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It must be ignored or you risk ruining your good mood and giving him a reason to continue his shit. Yes, I know how it is and I am sometimes surprised how far some creatures can go their decay and how they can live among men. It is best not to exchange any words with them.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
2% of the humans are more evil than good, its a part of life and poker,insults makes me loose focus so I have turned of the chat it helps me focus on my main goal to enjoy playing poker.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think there are very few people in poker who insult because I haven't seen any players who insult or chat because everyone plays poker and doesn't pay attention to poker chat and I think they're doing the right thing, and if there are such players, just block these users and there's no problem

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I got annoyed buy some players being toxic a few times. And actually expressed that on CC's tourneys and events we should expect a friendly environment. Some of them listened, and I actually liked them now - maybe my words made them change lol
Others just laugh. Some would say that the best thing is to ignore, so they dont do it again, turn down throwables and such. Me, well, I like to fight for a good cause, so you'll listen after insulting me, as I didnt do any wrong to you.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
at the begining i was getting very mad , but i simply dont care..i give i take :))) , in fond it is only words :)...so i think only a weak people get upset from only words :)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Insults while playing this phenomenon is quite common. But I just try not to pay attention to the comments of opponents, if I see that they behave arrogantly or defiantly, and even more so when they want to insult me.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I dont care .......i continue to play my game that it that all......

B

Broz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I don't care, in fact I even get a kick out of it when players are insulting each other.
Because it doesn't make sense for a person to sit at a poker table thinking that everything will turn out according to what he imagines. Then, when things don't go as imagined, they lose control entirely.
It's funny.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Which chats???
😂

I have always kept my chats OFF.
I dont need to know what one says. Period.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How do you feel about insults in chat?
I don't care. If players get so bored, they want to verbally spar then fine w/me. I'm great w/vowels and consonants. I bet my vocabulary can beat up your vocabulary. :geek: :ninja: :unsure: :cool:

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's unnecessary, and I think that whoever keeps insulting is because they are frustrated and have to go and bother others at the tables

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me, it's just a sign that I played a hander better than the tilted one. I just ignore it.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I didn’t pay attention and I play normal, the throwable are more invasive and annoyingly.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone. I also agree with the views on behavior - it is unacceptable. I carefully ignore the remarks in the chat. If someone allows themselves such behavior, then they are annoying, which means they are close to being banned. The good news is that I have not encountered such inadequate behavior in the games on our forum.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
block irritating players. i dont think theres anything to be gained from a tetchy verbal exchange.

its nice to chat to regulars in our CC games but i use the chat minimally

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they insult you, you probably took their money.

I really don't give a crap. Most of the time I don't even notice they said anything because I disable chat popup messages.

If I do chat, it's usually to patronize someone to hopefully make them play the same way. Like I will compliment them on how they play. I don't think I've ever berated anyone. The biggest ahole thing I say is usually just thank you after I double up to see if I can tilt them.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I feel angry and irritable, although I understand that such negative emotions only harm me. But sometimes it's hard to keep calm when your opponent is calling you bad names.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I no longer chat except in league because of the haters!

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If someone insults me, I usually just ignore it. I try to play with focus and respond to my opponents only with good decisions and good play.