Have you ever broken your computer or phone because you lost a poker game?

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I've done this a few times, at the time I didn't understand the game's variation and that made me very angry, but over time I matured and understood things better.

c.heck

c.heck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
Yesterday I broke my fifth computer after losing with straight against an opponent who got flush on the river.
Have to play from phone today hoping to win enough money to buy me a new computer.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Not the whole computer, but headphones, mice (not the animals), and some keyboards.

N

Naltro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I've never broken any device from poker or any video game. My trick is that I only hit the table or slap my own leg when I get mad. It makes a loud sound and I might hurt my hand a bit but I've saved money on all the computers I would've had to buy.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Never. I couldn't result to destruction because of a game of poker.
Like all gambling and cards games, should be kept to fun and not taking TILT to another uncontrollable level.....

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So far i have managed to avoid throwing my devices out from 5th floor window should poker game go horribly wrong ...

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
No 🤪... but i broke the multiple ta leș 😂😂😂

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I haven't done that but yes, several times I have had frustrations or anger because of the different hands or things that could happen in poker, like bad rivers and aggressive players or fish players but from all of that you learn and it is no longer the same.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont break computers i just break mouses by throwing them.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My nerves are strong and I'm not breaking anything. But if I met a russian soldier, I would break his right arm so he wouldn't shoot again.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
I always control myself and my emotions without any problems. I have no psychological problems, attacks of aggression or panic. Therefore, there is simply no need to break my PC or monitor.

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
Not once. I didn't even think of it.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am not me have strong nerves
Poker is just a game, some days you win and others you lose, there's no reason to break my assets, it would be very childish.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
My laptop is too strong - survived after min 10 blows.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what stakes are you all playing where you get angry enough to break your computer, phone, or other items?

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am not me have strong nerves
Oh yes! Long ago, an action like a real fool. I regretted, but it was too late. Anyway, the pain's already gone, but when I think about it, still feel like a fool :(:)
Probably won't happen again, but you know doesn't matter how many steps you went backwards what really matters is how many you will forward.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something like this has never happened to me with poker, but I did when I lost a sports bet in the last minute of the game when I was young. I threw the TV control at a window and both things broke.:LOL::LOL:o_O:devilish::devilish:

Top 10 Games