Are you happy when you eliminate the villain who made fun of you in previous hands?

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday I played a tournament, in which one of the villains mocked me for having lost almost all of my chips, I had about 100 big blinds and I was left alone with 5 big blinds, however I recovered, and in one of those hands repondi a whole of that villain and eliminate it, it really gave me some personal satisfaction, I gave him a spoonful of his own medicine. Has it happened to you too? What would you feel sorry or satisfaction to eliminate ???:confused::confused::confused: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Never ever feel sorry or badly for knocking a player out of a tournament.

First of all it is the destiny of 85% of the field to be knocked out without making the money.

Second, if you don't knock him out - then some other player will and get the chips.

It might as well be you!

Good luck !

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes.
but hopefully they have a few chips left.
cause if they're busto they prolly won't see all my gloating!
wait? what?what happened there?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

T

teutonic1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I played a tournament, in which one of the villains mocked me for having lost almost all of my chips, I had about 100 big blinds and I was left alone with 5 big blinds, however I recovered, and in one of those hands repondi a whole of that villain and eliminate it, it really gave me some personal satisfaction, I gave him a spoonful of his own medicine. Has it happened to you too? What would you feel sorry or satisfaction to eliminate ???:confused::confused::confused: :cool: :cool: :cool:

It is satisfying! I know and like the feeling. But...

But maybe it shouldn't be satisfying? It seems to me that a very good poker player parks their emotions during play - it's a vital part of the "tool-kit", so to speak. I think because poker involves variance we have to insure against allowing others to get under our skins. Emotions affect decisions.
The biggest emotion one can take away from poker, especially in tournament poker, is to win the tourney or cash out high, and that requires one to play their best game and to obstruct the "noise" of variance and bs from other players. Winning the best answer to any and all villians. Money talks...etc.
I'm still working on this part of my game. It's a huge leak in my bankroll and personality...hey ho...

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not get into an argument at the table. but in this situation I am happy.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes there are miserable people playing poker that just can't coexist with others and they tend to get involved with insults, so I am very pleased once they are eliminated, especially if I am the one eliminating them. But they always get eliminated in the early stages, probably due to their low IQ.

DannyWhite

DannyWhite

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Offcourse Im happy specially when I have problems with them usually...
usually they kick me out of the tournaments cause Im not patient for them and trying to beat them with weak random hands

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Absolutely YES, its like winning the tournament.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing better than seeing a loud mouth trash talker lose. Even better still is when he/she gets beaten by somebody else who plays a crap hand and hits the winning hand. Fun to watch them go ballastic !!!!

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
absolutely :D it's probably my favourite part of the game lol other than the occasional big win..

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I am happy when omitting cad from heaven to earth.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
More like i'm happy when villain eliminates me (specially if this happens in any useless cc all-member thing) :cool:

J

James24543

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I'm always satisfied when I win a hand.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
That's one of the best parts of poker, give him a taste of his medicine.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't take people online seriously,,,most i find have some serious issues. :motz: (i hav my fun with them) :cool:

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
haha, it's the great feeling of "who laughs last, laughs better"

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it does feel good... Gives a sense of euphoria...

Being belittled infront of your fellow players is always dirty, lol chat has a lot to answer for, i don't like that feeling at all Sooooo...

Perform Drunken Donkey and drop the ball maybe just once or twice but its enough to make the belittling opponent see weakness and they'll attack each time, take note, they'll use that against you every time.

Trapping Costs a heap but with the right folks its worth it...

Let them feel they have you on the ropes each time they increase their aggression until they throw all in and...its just perfect when you have something special to call them on...

Jeez that feels good...

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands