Are you happy when you eliminate the villain who made fun of you in previous hands?

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, happy, everyone should be responsible for their words

I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to say when playing with an opponent that mocks you and such it's bitter sweet to take them out of the game. One you have clearly made your point that your capable of doing so, but they are no longer there to keep you on your toes. so, afterwards do you change your way of play and become more relaxed?

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Absolutely satisfied. Happened just last night. Was playing with someone a couple days ago and he/she was just being negative. I blocked the chat, made a note on him. Ran into him last night and ended up heads up for the lone ticket to another tourney. Took him out good. Not sure if he was blabbering on as I blocked the chat. But it sure felt good.

R

rproctor5076

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course if he is mocking you u should feel happy for eliminating him

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Apparently it is satisfying but I try not to take it personal and go after any opponent.I try to play my game. If someone shows a tendency something like 3bet me every time I open raise then I will try to adapt to his aggression but still there is no room for ''personal'' contradictions IMO.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not allow this disturb my final decision but I do not get sad :cool:

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never get emotional against one player even if he s a donk it could compromise your game or tournament for nothing

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't care when he mocks me, nor do I act like him in any circumstance.

MiCephia

MiCephia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I played a tournament, in which one of the villains mocked me for having lost almost all of my chips, I had about 100 big blinds and I was left alone with 5 big blinds, however I recovered, and in one of those hands repondi a whole of that villain and eliminate it, it really gave me some personal satisfaction, I gave him a spoonful of his own medicine. Has it happened to you too? What would you feel sorry or satisfaction to eliminate ???:confused::confused::confused: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Satisfaction for sure. Done that many times. I love coming back and taking them out after or at least see them out of tourney before me.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I try not to get personal in Poker, poker for me is a game, not dismantling the family, if you need dude, let's go have a talk after, I mean, like, a PHA we are at the table, my one goal, to win the money or chips from the opponent and no matter the villain or he is good, but more bad guys is fun, but it is in the nature of entertainment, in a professional game plan no villains and good all rivals! They are the villains themselves incite it and if you react, then you're on the hook better kill him in the game plan, to knock him out of the tournament or to take away his money, Yes you are right, deserves merit, but not worth it to exaggerate because after all, he is manipulating you, be careful and do not pay attention! Good luck!

W

who115

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's happened to me and it felt GREAT!! I refrained from giving him an earful though. I figured beating him out was enough...

Q

Queev14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no better feeling but be carefull, you will be close to tilt if u cant beat him.

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very very happy :) i love those feelings, also, one of the main reasons i stick around with poker :p

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't take poker personal. I've seen it all. An eye roll is usually my only response to BS.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually do not pay attention on the chat while playing but if some player is constantly writing bullshit and abusing other players of course i will be happy once he is gone from the table. After all we are there to play and not to abuse each other.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Often it happens to be at the table of play such a person and the satisfaction is maximum when it is eliminated :))

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I always enjoy the game. But especially nice when I was patient enough and making the right decisions, then I feel happy.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sure it would feel good to eliminate such a player, but you shouldn't let things people say affect your game or pursue personal vendettas at the table. Personally, I always keep chat muted online so I never let this become an issue for me.

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I played a tournament, in which one of the villains mocked me for having lost almost all of my chips, I had about 100 big blinds and I was left alone with 5 big blinds, however I recovered, and in one of those hands repondi a whole of that villain and eliminate it, it really gave me some personal satisfaction, I gave him a spoonful of his own medicine. Has it happened to you too? What would you feel sorry or satisfaction to eliminate ???:confused::confused::confused: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Absolutely!! It’s the best feeling in the world when they call all in and you know you got the NUTS !!! So feeling sorry here ! Someone kept talking crap the entire time at the table and getting lucky on the river card time and time again so when I had my opportunity and this guy shoved trying to bluff me I happily called and won the tournament. I felt pretty satisfied!

akran75

akran75

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is one of the reasons why we play :)

LarsLucidor

LarsLucidor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I got slow rolled with aces after I went all in short stacked with j8o. I hit the straight and villain tilted and went all in against my nut flush in the next hand with nothing. Must admit it felt pretty good[emoji5]

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But of course! It's really cool and funny when it happens ahahahahaha

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it does make me chuckle for time to time or make me grin. I'm not like all ha ha ha at the player though

TheniT

TheniT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm sure I'm happy, but I do not usually type in chat, I'm content with my satisfaction and I do not need to tease my opponent.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands