Will Texas Holdem fall?

C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NEVEEEEEEEER... It`s the best poker game.... That`s the only poker game that u can calculate the probabilities, study better ur opponents...
I mean.... In Omaha... u can choose ur cards... but it`s more about luck than skills... but Texas in the other hand... It`s craaaazy

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think that texas holdem will ever lose its popularity. it is a variant that everyone appreciates and the most play in the world. especially in big events.

C

chippyrob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont see it losing populatity infact i think when its aloud in america again there will be abother super boom but until that day the game is far to popular to die out to many people making money on both sides of the scale ;)

robert

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont see Texas holdem leaving us anytime soon. It's such a popular game, with lots to learn.

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Texas holdem is most popular and intresting imho

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think texas hold'em will dissapear in nearby future because its the most popular game format.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Texas Holdem is the easy to learn how to play. That's why it is the most popular game around. I like Omaha, but it is a little bit more complex for most people to play. Most people I play against struggle to understand the must use two of your four cards rule in Omaha.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the time line of poker, some variants were more popular, so nowadays they are almost forgot, Like this we may be studying a variant that can stop to be played in large scale. Do you think Texas Holdem someday will lost its popularity?

Maybe... Who Knows? One thing is for sure, nothing is permanent and every thing is subject to change, so with that in mind, Yes maybe one day there will be something new that will change the world of Poker or Hold'em any way...:D:eek::eek::eek::eek:

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me no limit holdem offers great combination of skills, passion and of course some variance. Of course in the past such was valid for the previously popular poker types like stud so it is possible in future holdem to be replaced by something else. For now though i do not see any alternative which endangers its throne. :)

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of different games like stud or razz. But i think holdem is still most popular and it wont change in the next time. It has such a big community.

It will last over the short term, long term is hard to predict

G

gaguilu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

IN 500 YEARS IT MIGHT BE DISAPPEARED, BUT IN THE MOMENT IT GROWS EVERY DAY

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing is forever, variants of different games have gained popularity through time. But there is a difference with Hold'em. It has become THE mainstream game. The biggest poker events in the world are all Hold'Em, all poker rooms have hold'em cash and tournament tables. It is played globally. So, while I see other variants of poker rising and falling through time. I see Hold'em as the main thread that holds all of the other variants together.

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never ... nothing compares with this kind of poker !!!:cool:

TheniT

TheniT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that Holdem will remain the main form of poker for a long time yet, since it has had many varieties and none has yet managed to get close to holdem.

K

Kadgaron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is becoming more and more popular. It gives more tactical possibilities for players than other types of poker

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules