Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My poker dream is that all sites allow players from all countries to play and that governments of different countries do not impose bans on playing poker.

M

Mohamed reda bouzzroud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
your poker dream? If there is? I would like to win a major poker tournament, to win money that I had enough for a comfortable life but I think that my dream will never come true unfortunately it is very difficult and if you play well you just can not carry. I think in poker, it is about luck than skill

I totally disagree with you buddy, poker is more about the mindset and experience. there's a part of luck in the game but the strategy makes the odds in your favor and strategy gets aquired with experience, and playing a lot of hands. In addition to that you need to believe that you can do it. the mindset is very important, play when you're the least likely to get emotional when losing a hand. I personally play a lot better when I'm emotionally neutral, I play in an empty and quiet space with no distractions around

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i would like to win a wcoop this is my dream

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a normal dream. But you need to approach the dream with realistic queries. Then the dream will come true. I would have enough 5K for a dream.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My main poker dream is to learn how to play poker :) I think this is the dream of many players. Only they don't admit it to themselves.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would like to win a million dollars in any tournament and this will be enough for me.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My dream in poker is to come to a real table tournament final table, like an EPT from Barcelona, ​​a world tournament
:icon_thum:bike:

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After watching some of the ACR Stormers play the ACR Venom - I'd have to say easily right now MY goal is to make it into the Venom next year and take it down. Cheers:p

R

rubywesson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the poker dream is a strange thing that the goal posts will be moving all the time but personally right now i just want to beat nl2 9max over a large sample

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone wants to win a lot of money in poker, but a lot depends on luck, poker is not chess, where the more skill you have, the more chances you have to win.

C

curiplop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
win a sunday million again and dedicate 100% to poker

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Everybody ought to be rich, but what are you willing to sacrifice for your dream? You need work hard to achieve your objectives and make more than others or just win the tournament:captain::icon_joke

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
To stop playing for a long period of time-May be for an year.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker dream is a victory on Maine EPT! I want to get the title !!!

W

who115

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess most people's dream is to win a big tournament. I think I'd be happy to get to a final table and have the chance to win. That would be fun and exciting!!

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive said it before but i would love to be able to walk upstairs with a big shit eating grin on my face and tell my wife that poker is taking us on a vacation haha

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also have a dream. I would like to learn how to play well enough to be able to receive a regular income of $ 3,000 - $ 5,000 a month.

K

Kadgaron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take part in the main wsop tournament in Las Vegas. Play at the same table with the stars, poker sharks. The game is for me entertainment, I don’t consider it as some kind of income.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just want to consistently play plus, is it so difficult.???))))))))))))))))

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Playing poker, I think everyone has a dream that is similar to yours, because we live in a world where money rules, and not the common dreams of humanity. We all think only about our material well-being for a comfortable life. And no one wants to ask himself the question why he lives.
God grant us all happiness.

Then you can answer. Why do you live?

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
every poker player definitely wants to win a big tournament. then have fun ...:D

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A consistently handsome side income would be nice. Hopefully not a dream but a reality soon!

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As someone who has never played in a live tournament, my dream would be to make the final table of a televised WPT event, which would mean seeing yourself on television in perpetuity, given how often those broadcasts are repeated.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be a professional player and beat all those who try to play against me, that is to be the best poker player