i like playing right after breakfast

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me the best time is whenever I can be completely fokus I mean not cooking lunch or my wife and kids talking to me, so the best time of the day is when I'm alone and if I can't manage it during the day I'm playing when other folks sleep if not too tired.

Andrey FRIFIN

Andrey FRIFIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If there is a free day, I can play all day; if not, I play from evening to night. I don’t advise playing tired, then bad decisions are made in poker)

C

crankmuppet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am the opposite - evening and night only. At morning and the daytime there's always something that deconcentrate me, noise, phone calls, tv - and at night its calm and quiet. Besides, I'm an owl-type person, I am wreck at the morning and live at night ;) (now its almost midnight at my timezone).

I am like you. I rise ridiculously early and like to "poker" during my morning bike ride. Recumbent bikes are great for this.

My brain is firing all 4 cylinders (I'm an environmentally friendly model) in the morning. By early evening, I stall and eventually putter out.

I

ivan petrovic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Evening player

I'm evening player ,because i have family and job....When are everyone settled,I start playing.and then i am most relaxed and ready for new victories,...I think positive energy is 50 percent of your playing:boring::boring::boring::boring::icon_flow:icon_flow:icon_flow:icon_flow:tomato:

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play a lot after noon since the tournaments are more juicy in terms of prizes but also have more difficulty

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Time

I do not have a specific time for the game. Recently, I focus on my physical condition. I’m terribly tired and at this time the game is of poor quality. It was such that I put the all-inn with K8 off-suit and go to sleep no matter what.

M

mell0404

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No favorite

Hello, I do not have a favorite time to play, I can do it at any time as long as I am in optimal conditions to play, regards

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Greetings from Ukraine.
I am an evening player. In the evening it is that free time appears and freerolls take place.

A

andrzejaa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play best while drinking alcohol, so the time of day does not matter.

gallocobain

gallocobain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play at night and when it's raining and cold.

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play at dawn because in my house nobody uses the internet and favors me at the online tables they must have a good internet to develop your skills well