What time do you prefer to play?

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a morning poker player. I like it best because I feel like I’m have a lot of energy and by evening I’m too tired to think straight.

What time of day do you prefer to play or do you have a lucky day?

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the period from 16:00 pm, until about 23:00 pm or at an hour that I am at home alone to play calmly and concentrate as much as possible and make as little mistake as possible

I

ios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I am the opposite - evening and night only. At morning and the daytime there's always something that deconcentrate me, noise, phone calls, tv - and at night its calm and quiet. Besides, I'm an owl-type person, I am wreck at the morning and live at night ;) (now its almost midnight at my timezone).

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, the best time is evening and night. I usually get up very late so I can afford to play until the morning.

pro100phil

pro100phil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play at night. I love peace and quiet

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s more convenient for me to play in the evening. In the afternoon, I am busy with chores. Moreover, in the evening, more players on the sites make it easier to select tables.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... for me any time is good as long as I have time available ... however I prefer to play poker after lunch ... that is after 12:00 m ....

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play poker in the evenings when I am completely free from everyday activities.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer at night when i can stay focus, alone and concentrate to play well. Usually is the time when i have more hours to do what i want.

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
19 and 21 hours

Between 19 and 21 hours in argentina, when I leave work, I play for a while to clear up a bit and have fun

Darwinjose14

Darwinjose14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play at night because I am calmer

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play at the evenings, usually, because there is available time and it is more quiet those hours.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually play in the late afternoon and evening, times that I have availability, as well as the occurrence of freerolls.

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whenever you feel the gut tellin you it’s time. Or whenever the big gaurentee tourneys are

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Day

I like to play poker all day so I can get I full night's sleep.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any day, any time, baby! Whenever the game is good and cheap I'm there.

J

jthrash03

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly anytime of day especially now that almost everyone is laid off but use to hate playing if I knew i had work in a few hours but no matter what I would try to get the moist money i possibly could then when it came time to work either let my brother take over or hopefully id make it to paying seat by sitting out

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm also upbeat in the morning. Only normal tournaments are not found in the morning.

P

possle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also like to start in the morning and at noon. Too late in the evening I am tired and the concentration is not at 100%. I also have the feeling that there are too many "yolo" players in the evening, especially on weekends. I think I often play against drunk players.

Adrian2809

Adrian2809

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play in the evening because I sit quietly and relaxed in bed.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play poker in the evening, in the morning and in the afternoon I work.:)

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me the main thing is the presence of bankroll and well-being, and the time of day does not matter

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I do not like to play in the morning when there are many more things to do. I prefer evening tournaments.