dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
The 'Villains' who play with every cards in every round. They are the most annoying thing in poker because you try to focus on your game and comes such a guy and he eliminates you from the tourney with a 72 against your AA...

D

dope88boy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sfobv!!! when you catch someone attempting to steal late in a tourney when you wake up in the BB with AA to his 79o but never fails he'll make 1 pair on the flop...normally the lower card. ....And BINK there's a 9 on the turn.. NEVER FAILS

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Players who talk-chat too much all the time during tourney.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There is nothing worse than players moaning about Bad-Beats and Suck-outs from other players, That's Poker! Get over it! It happens in Live games just as much as it does On-line, the only difference is you play 3 or 4 times (or more) as many hands On-line as you do in a Live game, so it obviously looks suspicious.
Which brings me to another thing that annoys me, and that is when players say this site is rigged, or that site is rigged, If I felt I was getting ripped off by any poker site, I would stop playing there, it is that simple.
I don't trust any site with my own money, that is why I never make a deposit, I play the Free-rolls, win money, and then start to buy-in to ring games etc. Poker is supposed to be a GAME, Nothing more, and when you play a Game it is supposed to be FUN!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, I am most annoyed by the so-called lucky players who go all-in on 92 off-suit and similar cards, well, in general, in 90% of cases they are lucky !!! And most of all, it pisses me off that there are a lot of them at micro-stakes, where I play now ... ((

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
what bothers in pokerstar are the miseries that their chests give away. at low levels the blue chest almost always gives me 0.5 cents, they are very ridiculous I think they better remove that promotion if they are going to be giving away miseries, I do not want them to give me too much, playing in nl2, but something with sense if I spend 3 or 4 hours playing That level would be good about 0.30 or 0.50 that is already something respectable, this room is boring me I think I'm going to migrate.:mad:

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for me what bothers me the most is playing at a table where I've just tagged every player I know who bluffs, and who plays and suddenly changes tables.
Nothing really annoys me in poker, for me everything that happens in poker is logical, but it really annoys me when people who lose a hand or a big pot start calling their opponents! In general, I do not like when my opponents are disrespectful, you need to understand that we are all living people and we should all respect each other in spite of everything that happens around us! I wish everyone good luck at the tables and respect each other!

tra1mp

tra1mp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most annoying reloads are when your opponent has nothing and the absolute nuts hits him. But this is part of the game and you have to accept it)

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oving annoys me most of all, but how could it be otherwise? although if you move it is considered normal, but if you move, it immediately starts tilt and you hate all of poker for a while

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
As an mtt player, I agree that this does suck when it happens but keep in mind getting your stack in as the favorite means you win more often in the long run. Your decisions is more important than the results.

So true , I try not to be result oriented but I have to admit, there was a period in the near past when I was afraid to take flips deep in a tournament. Thankfully I discard that fear and I take those spots as I should. It's a flip and you can do nothing about it!

All those spots even out in the end!

Best of luck! :)

michel valente

michel valente

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
a crazy guy

This type of player bothers me a lot, when he doesn't do shit at the beginning of the game he does it at the end :jd4:

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
almost nothing otherwise why play it
to be serious , fish i hate them

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has to be slow rollers, having played a lot of live poker in the past 2 years, its sadly becoming all too popular now, i mean we are talking players with premiums who raise big and then tank it out before calling with hands like KK/AA and worse - i know poker is far more situational that that but shot clocks/time banks were brought in for a reason i guess :)

UNE_Aces

UNE_Aces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournament final table play for time 😀

vadimcs1495

vadimcs1495

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chances are that I can't be sure that my AAs will hold up against a 34o fish call.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Slowrolls. To poker community credit you do not see it often. But when it happens,...

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hey! Now I can't say for sure what annoys me the most about poker, because I'm already used to everything. Before, when I just started playing, I was very annoyed when you folded into a dead pass hand, the nuts immediately fell for you on the flop, or when you had an overpair and an opponent with a dead hand ran over you. And it was also annoying when two or three players enter the pot on the turn 80% for a win and on the river comes a card favorable to all opponents, but not for you.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am enraged by people idiots who write a lot of unpleasant things in the chat at the table ...

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing, poker for me is a perfect game, I love it

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to say “losing to rages with pocket aces but I recently had something that pissed me off even more...and that is having pocket aces in the big blind and everyone folding.