Stunted players

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its a blessing and a curse! It's a curse because they can hit and suck out on you! A blessing you want someone firing all in when you hit AA or KK!
The only thing to do is wait for a good hand and take them out after they lost enough money they will stop! If it's a freeroll same advice wait for a god hand but they will never stop! In freerolls, if you can get past thr first hour most DONKS and FISH will be taking out!

J

jmg199

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah just let him have the blinds
No a big deal at all.
He can have big sessions and even big weeks where the stupidly aggressive style works, but eventually he's going to be end up on the losing side overall. No way around it. Be patient and wait for a day where he ends up giving away all the profit for the month in a few sessions. Maybe you'll get to collect some of it.

Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Difficult

If you say about those who bet with any card and keep All In, it is very difficult for me that I am a beginner student who plays in micro SNG ($ 0.10 and $ 0.50)

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are easy chips. It's a shame to lose sometimes, but most of the time his chips are yours. So I treat such friends as free rebuy.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stunters vs players..

Cash games, if bullies constantly shove, won't let you play, go ahead and fold and play another table. You get the last laugh. There's always another table with normal players.
Tourney bullies, just be calm, patient, wait them out
Play your real poker game, not the bullies action. There is a really good feeling meeting an early chip bully later in tourney when you survive him, and start winning when the blinds go up.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
These players have a wide range.
Wait for a big Ace or broadway hand or something even bigger.
Then let the maniac do the betting for you, call him down and hope he doesn't suck out.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to play with players who give out chips themselves))) You just need to be patient and wait for a good card !!! Of course, there are times when you are out of luck, and their weak starting hand turns into a winning one, but this happens quite rarely !!!

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've encountered these players where they keep doing this and lose a massive hand leaving them very short only for the software to reward them when they carry on with absolute garbage and end up back leading the table again. It's all well saying sit it out until you pick up a good hand but no consolation when that big hand takes you out of the game. I think some of these are bots designed to get most of the table tilted.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! This is a good question. I, against such aggressors, chose the tactics of check-raising on a strong hand, it always works. Sincerely, Sergey.

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait till they donk out with there q6 and then play my game . Sometimes you have to call the idiotic bets Though and they beat you with their junk cards. Normally a one out miracle river straight ..

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In some ways, this will even be at hand for you. You can pick up a good card to oppose the offender and pick up the stack from him. Dealing with such a player is easier than with a good player.

V

vashsv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys, I would like to know how you act with players who enter the gaming platforms and just keep betting everything to make it harder for those who really know and want to play the art of poker. What is your reaction?

Not much you can do about them, wait for good hands, and call them off. If they are very agressive they usually loose their stacks blufing. Just dont get tillted then they crack your big pocket pairs. Today one maniac 3bet me, I went all-in with AA, he was a maniac and I was sure he would call with something weak like small pocket pair or a weak Ace. He snaped called me with 67:eek: and floped a strait.... It happenes, just keep in mind that over a long run you will win more from players like that.

Good luck at the tables.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I start with patience, I choose my hands well so I don't lose the stack, and I wait for the right time to be aggressive and beat him in the game. then he continues in the poker strategy.

I would like to say that, but I usually go all in with AK, he calls with AQ and he beats me since the flop. It happened today in the game of 300!

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In such a situation, the main thing is patience. Sooner or later a good hand will come to you

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As others have said, patience is the main thing. If they are aggressive every hand, their range is wide so you can get ahead of their range very easily. Still, you will often be only a slight favourite preflop, but know that in the long run you will win selecting your range

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone writes play your game as you played, patience and all that. Aren't you funny yourself? You need to come up with moves and do something and not sit and play as always. If you play like that, your place will be the same! That's why you won’t win constantly. You all stick to the strategy - play as you play. If a person plays aggressively, you need to catch him and kill his bet, to understand that he is not the only one so aggressive. There is a moment - your stack should beat no less than it. The moment is different, depending on what buy-in is in the tournament or cash game, this also needs to be taken into account.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If it's a freeroll same advice wait for a god hand but they will never stop! In freerolls, if you can get past thr first hour most DONKS and FISH will be taking out!

How true, kidrock.

If I might add a few observations to your good points - some players take time to bet - run the clock and let the donks at the other tables fall by the wayside. The only problem those players have with waiting for the hour to pass, is that things get harder in the second hour, because now we are playing against better players, and the few lucky donks who managed to build their stacks. If we were too timid, or unlucky, we may end up short-stacked in the second hour.

Last edited:
J

jorgetorres0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll just bet you when I have a good hand since they never fold and it's dangerous for your money to get into those boats if you don't have the best possible hand

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys, I would like to know how you act with players who enter the gaming platforms and just keep betting everything to make it harder for those who really know and want to play the art of poker. What is your reaction?

You're lucky to run into such players :)

Trap with good stuff if they are aggressive.

3bet your good hands and middle strength broadways if they call too many 3 bets. 3 bet a mix of bad hands at thr bottom of your playable range and 3bet best hands / call everything in the middle if they fold too much to 3bets. Or just 3 bet mostly junk if they aren't paying attention and if they overfold (while trapping them with your best hands)

That's how I would play it.

They are low level thinkers who probably dont think about what hand you have, so you have to figurr out how weak a hand they are willing to call you 3 streets with and go to town on them when you get a read that they have a hand and you know youre ahead. If thet are stations then even any 2 good broadway overcards are value bets in the long run.

Last edited:
J

jorgetorres0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my reaction is annoying obviously, but you have to play as always and evaluate your way of playing, so when you have the opportunity you take away everything

C

C_mac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi There

Worst than that are the players who at their turn to play let the clock run until the
very last second. And this in every turn
Thats %¨$$##%&((
Rgds

I did this once against an opponent that just kept going all in every hand.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So beeing agressif isn't a form of art of poker? and since you consider yourself an art of poker player you should know how to play in all situations no?

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy those players a lot :) Their chips help me to keep going :)