barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Such a player - "the strongest and the coolest" - does not exist. Never will be. There will be contenders for this Grand title, nothing more.

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who do you think is currently the strongest poker player, I would say the most advanced, the most stable, the most popular? With all merits. As you and ended careers and present who still play both online and offline! Just who's the coolest Poker player of all time?

It begins and ends with Daniel Negreanu! Patient, tough, and smart.

vegasivanov

vegasivanov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was just about to list Vanessa Selbst. We watched her live on the featured table in the Thunderdome 2-3 years ago when she knew that her As full on the flop is losing to a quad on the turn [emoji15][emoji85][emoji87] I am so impressed by that intuition by this day. Daniel Negreanu has been the ultimate ambassador of the game, especially after this year's wsop variety of packages for his play without any mark-up [emoji109][emoji111][emoji483]

vegasivanov

vegasivanov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh, and while I was there cheering for Dario, Hossein Ensan played a solid game, and deserves to wear the most expensive bracelet in poker [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Statsman1

Statsman1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It would be fascinating to see what Stu Unger would have achieved, if he'd lived long enough.

Q

Queev14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Ivey, and Tom are my choose, but Phil Hellmuth has also a lot of good results