infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my view Daniel Negreanu and Phil Ivey are some of the best poker players in modern history. But given the growing popularity of poker, new strong players are constantly emerging.

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite player is Daniel Negreanu i think he is very strong player

deform fedot

deform fedot

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu is the strongest player. Many cases were when he read his opponents as an open book and then amazed the public by guessing his hand. Incredibly strong player.

X

xplode1997

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the best

i really like probirs ....cash and tournament crusher ....:cool:

M

martycaridi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d go with Negreanu as well.

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you have to take into account all the characteristics of a good player

sound strategies
sense of adventure
selling the bluffs
charisma
reading and playing the players
verbal game
three bet fourbet fivebet

not sure there is any one player who embodies all of these to a high degree consistently

for tournaments I kinda like ole shimmion's style

of course this is thinking of tournament poker
cash is different animal

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My all time favorite player is Doyle Brunson. He and a handful of early Texas road gamblers brought the game of no limit Texas holdem to the masses. If not for him no one would be playing poker professionally now.

lackerboy

lackerboy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To me, the best poker player is Fyodor Holz. This guy is very cool for his age, and I just have to watch him play and win, while playing freerolls)

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not Phil Helmut.... Lol

Realistically I'd say Negranu or Ivey. Negranu has always blown me away with his reading abilities.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Ivey is still, without question, the best. hands down.
Negreanu himself believes that Phil Ivey is the best.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The best poker players in the world are those who win multi-million prize money. Of course, there are few such poker players. But knowing their names is necessary, as they are the perfect example to follow. Adopting their tactics and style of play, you will be able to reach heights in the world of poker. For me, one of the best poker players is Daniel Negreanu. He is originally from canada, but is of Romanian origin. Negrean has 6 wsop bracelets and his total prize money today is $29,796,381.
Since 2007, Daniel Negreanu has been part of the professional poker room at pokerstars, and can often be seen on TV in the show and heard as a commentator on tournament broadcasts. Daniel's greatest accomplishments are:

WSOP 2014 - $8,288,001
WPT Championship 2004 - $1,770,218
WPT-2004 — $1,117,400
WSOP 2013 — $1,087,160

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are some dwan, ivey, seidel, esfandiari..... it depends on personal preference

R

Russian Idiot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Losev best of all time:

Last edited:
Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russian Idiot
I remember him swearing. ) But I think we should keep it together, under no circumstances at the table. I think this is wrong negative Emotions must be contained!

P

psuedosuited

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At this time, I think the best poker player is Daniel Negreanu.

He has been consistent for years now. Dont know of him going broke, or taking huge hits like some of the other pros.

BUSB0Y

BUSB0Y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
strong poker player

I can bench 275lbs, that puts me up there with strong poker players

F

Fishhuntercn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its Daniel Negreanu,because of his style of playing.Master of bluff,and well playing with monster hand

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Helmut is considered one of the greatest offline poker players of our time. He is the author of a unique achievement-11 bracelets of the World Series. And it seems that the record of Americans for a long time nobody will be able to beat. Some bookmakers are already taking bets on who will earn the first 12 WSOP bracelet.
I might be wrong but I think Hellmuth already has 15 bracelets. My vote goes to Phil Ivey as the best player all round

lackerboy

lackerboy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RomeOpro online and Negreanu offline)

A

ALAN18

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No one said Viktor Blom AKA Isildur1. He plays more or less every game at the highest stakes available online against anyone who will sit with him.

I remember back in maybe 2009 he was playing 8 or 9 tables HU against 3 different players at the same time - Durrrr/Ivey/Antonious at £500/1000 blinds, the guy really is unbelievable.

He also has had a few 1mil + live MTT scores. He is by far one of the best players in the world in my opinion. The only criticism I have of him is he can tilt real bad when he is stuck.