Small Limit Games (Ring )

B

bigfreelife

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been playing these ring games for a little while and doing fairly well. My tip for the day is playing AK AQ ect when there are already callers in the pot. I find its better to smooth call behind them then to raise, since they wont fold anyways, you can wait and see if u hit, then be able to get more money out of them. Keep in mind this is for lower limit games and just my advice. feel free to agree or disagree.

D

disguised123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree, cause these scrubs are calling raises with stuff like a3 and a6 so its better to wait and see if you hit on the flop. if you do, you can make a lot more money because they will go crazy betting with crappy kickers

S

skiier04

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I disagree, in most circumstances, especially in an unraised pot, you will have the best hand with ak or aq. You need to make value raises simply because you have the best hand preflop. Poker is a long term game and in the long term you will make more by raising. You cant be afriad to dump it on the flop though, even when a king or ace hits, especially if theres big muti-way action.

Top 10 Games