makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes patience is one of the most importand skill in poker. Like a hunter, needs patience, in the same way we the "poker hunters" without patience we are in trouble!

M

Milan Godhania

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Three players call allin, I fold my JJ, turns out to be the correct decision. Next hand AK I call allin, turns out to be the correction decision.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes. And I would replace that term with a discipline which includes patience.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion poker reflects your discipline and patience say about success in Poker keys are there

After study is to improve the skills gained and go managed to achieve good results
It is really challenging to improve in poker but we will learn from our mistakes and our shortcomings

:jd4:mateuspoker

R

RiverKing422

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never give up

I understand things have been tough but there are going to be times where you have good days and bad days. The key is to get through them one day at a time

LemonAmnezia

LemonAmnezia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah keep your head up mate. If one door closes another one opens you just have too keep walking your path and you will succeed:jd4:

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that patience is an internal component that we carry inside, and I think that as everything, we can improve it. With training and disciplined work.
It seems to me that the key is to face the bad results from another perspective.
I mean taking the defeats as learning. As new opportunities to learn, to be able to advance firmly in our path of players.
Only then we will be able to cleanse faster from our mind, those negative feelings that do not help our game.
It is my opinion, greetings.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for sure poker needs patience. u need to pick your spots, wait for the right hands to make moves. its a combination of thing. nut practice makes it perfect. so good luck

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience has always been my achilles heal,learn it and your going to win more than you lose :)

J

jepc18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course poker requires a lot of patience but there are times when you have to be aggressive because it has happened to me that despite having all the patience in the world you always have to take risks to win a tournament.

Elcholu

Elcholu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's like that, patience I think is fundamental, do not despair, the good thing in the end is that there's always a new opportunity to try again.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With online poker's fast pace, patience is just as important as skill.
For with nether, one cannot hope to reach their goal of becoming a great player.
With both, one could be force to be recognized.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience and cold blood. But in the right dose. If you have patience more becomes shark food.

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Variance gets us all at some point.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the same problem with winning. I did most of the right things and always ended
up getting beat with a bad beat. So I decided to change up the play a lot, and got no further.
So its back to being patient and hopefully it will pay off sooner or later. Who knows?

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, poker teaches patience. But how long it can be difficult to wait for the good cards when you want to play, not watch others play and wait, wait, wait ...

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
May be a long time to come map & patience will come to an end. The blinds are gonna eat your stack. One of the following : Observe the nearest neighbors to the left and right of you. Two players to your left will be on the blinds when you have a baton; and you will be on the blinds when two players to your right will have a position in relation to you. For a long period of time, most of your opponents have concluded that you are a "Rock", so you need to use this image to your advantage. Make a sudden 4bet with BB after raise and re-raise, what range would you put him? That's it! But remember that this trick should not be abused
Professional players are not born, they become !

Last edited:
SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the same problem with winning. I did most of the right things and always ended
up getting beat with a bad beat. So I decided to change up the play a lot, and got no further.
So its back to being patient and hopefully it will pay off sooner or later. Who knows?
At best, you will reach the prizes, but you will not see the first places with this game. At the last stage of the tournament it is necessary to expand the range of cards, use bluff and pot odds. All this is written in the literature, refresh your knowledge

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Quickly only kittens are born. In poker, the relative simplicity of the rules requires perseverance, patience and a developed sense of intuition.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You can not just be patient in poker, you have to figure out, change the game from one table to another depending on the opponents' playing style. Often when I play poker as a book I have a good beat on the river, so I learned to diversify the game and I do not cry, it works well, and in poker, you have to learn that you can not just be a winner, accept the defeats!

Hackerosito

Hackerosito

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have really been struggling and wanted to give up. I posted that and it was suggested look up Jonathan little's website. Well I have and found out I was doing everything according to his winning strategy. Since reading I have played in a couple tourneys and received bad beats each time. I guess I am saying a need a boost from my friends here. I must be patient and keep practicing - things wont happen over night even though I want them to. I will see you all at the cardschat tourney on ACR this weekend, since I am off work - SO WATCH OUT LOL!!

Well, it's like that, it's normal in the game, always, with bad bets, but also, as they say, firm and constant of the latter, patience, I was very impulsive before. But after studying and changing the pace of play in this exciting game in another way, I do not take things so fast and firm, improve, be unpredictable in my game and cunning. 65% do not have to cultivate with patience, the results will always come.

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to find exactly where your head is calm and clean. Sport can help in this.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The old saying that I heard growing up was "patience is a virtue" …… no harm to say that it is very true when it comes to playing poker.